Kavanaugh SCOTUS Thread! Senate Confirms by 50-48 Vote Margin; Kavanaugh Sworn-In

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This is a serious problem for the Democrat party. In real life and on the internet, the biggest complaint I hear about liberals and Democrats is that they seem to focus too much on immigrants, gay people and trannies. I live I California, very left leaning state and I hear this shyt all the time.

People dont care about those issues as much as the Democrats want to believe they do. Alot of Democrats are flat out against shyt like trannies in the women's room or teaching children that's it ok to be gay in elementary schools.

Those three issues (maybe not immigration in the wake of the caged children fukkery) really need to be put on back burner if the Democrats want any chance at winning the midwest and southern democrats.

It’s like talking to a brick wall with these nikkas man. I’d say 90% of black people don’t care about them issues either. And yea, I know that’s what alot of left leaning people be saying. They either switched Red, voted Independent or stayed home. These are people that were on the fence and couldve been swayed to vote Blue. There’s no reason Hilary should’ve lost Pennsylvania, Michigan and Ohio. No reason. Even if it’s not true, those cacs felt that Hilary cared more about illegals and gays than she did about their part of the country. And the Dems lost because of it. A black man named Hussein won these same states so obviously something went wrong.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
It’s like talking to a brick wall with these nikkas man. I’d say 90% of black people don’t care about them issues either.
Black people are vehemently against the gay shyt especially. And the fact that Democrats tend to mention gay people and black people together like our issues are the same.

Racism was the main factor behind trumps victory, but I dont think all the fighting for gay rights is a good look outside of a few areas.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Black people are vehemently against the gay shyt especially. And the fact that Democrats tend to mention gay people and black people together like our issues are the same.

Racism was the main factor behind trumps victory, but I dont think all the fighting for gay rights is a good look outside of a few areas.

How do you feel about human rights?

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I'm not saying they dont address other issues, but they dont have to bring up trannies and gay people whenever they're talking about different minority groups. They are too vocal about that shyt. That's all people think about when they think of liberals.

Your sleep if you dont see the push back happening on "the gay agenda", the more they try to normalize the shyt.
Then vote republican. Trump said he'd fix the economy and doesn't care about Trannies or gays.

How's that working out for y'all economically anxious nikkas.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Your sexual preference shouldn’t determine what rights you get. I’m a black male and even I can understand that. People should have equal rights period not just the people who you or anyone else approves of.

Who other people fukk or don’t fukk is their deal not mine. At the same time denying people rights cause you don’t like who they’re fukking or love is dead ass wrong.

djkumbaya

Pro
Daps
because you nikkas wanna push gay rights and illegal immigrants over focusing on the jobs and healthcare the 300 million .

democrats focus on all these things though so what are you talking about? is it not possible to address all of these issues or something?

you are really going to let talk about gays encourage you to sit out and erode the public education system, while at the same time complaining about college education?

white women vote against their bodies for white supremacy and you are concerned about gays.

if you hate gays more than you love your childs future then thats on you and thats something you will have to explain to your future children, nieces, nephews, etc. who will find it perfectly fine to be gay/trans more than likely, but who wont be fine without access to education and healthcare

Black people are vehemently against the gay shyt especially.
no black people are not, especially not most black people in cities (where most black people live)

most black people do not care which is evidenced by many church choirs :mjlol:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
How do you feel about human rights?

Then vote republican. Trump said he'd fix the economy and doesn't care about Trannies or gays.

How's that working out for y'all economically anxious nikkas.
I never said I was against gay rights.
:dahell:

But clearly this country isn't ready to have that as a main focal point in an election. The country doesn't wanna hear about what you'll do for trannies in a debate.

The problem started with the bathroom issue and people have been feeling someway about it ever since.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Your sexual preference shouldn’t determine what rights you get. I’m a black male and even I can understand that. People should have equal rights period not just the people who you or anyone else approves of.

Who other people fukk or don’t fukk is their deal not mine. At the same time denying people rights cause you don’t like who they’re fukking or love is dead ass wrong.
I NEVER SAID THAT I MYSELF AM AGAINST GAY RIGHTS.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
:lupe:

What's he saying?
called out bernie bros for their antics at the convention. talked about how the never trump folks all fell in line, meanwhile democrats are too busy doing purity tests. he wasn't directly calling out symone but she was getting heated b/c he was calling out her wing of the party.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
worry about genderless bathroom in your kids school when they probably wont even have a school to go to in the future brehs

yall are like "fukk the kitchen table" while repubs are throwin out the whole house lol
What the fukk are you talking about?

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
im saying what does the gender of a public bathroom matter when the alternative is that the public bathroom prob wont even exist

anyone who argues vehemently against the first when the alternative is the first probably has a bleak future (midwest republicans)
I'm not arguing against the first.

I dont know why yall acting brand new, go take a look at the debate threads, look at the very people on this site get annoyed when the topic of illegal immigrants or gay rights is brought up or focused on.

The population doesn't care enough to make that a main talking point of your campaign.