Kavanaugh SCOTUS Thread! Senate Confirms by 50-48 Vote Margin; Kavanaugh Sworn-In

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I never said I was against gay rights.
:dahell:

But clearly this country isn't ready to have that as a main focal point in an election. The country doesn't wanna hear about what you'll do for trannies in a debate.

The problem started with the bathroom issue and people have been feeling someway about it ever since.
You're not against lbgtq rights, but you don't want your politicians talking about them because according to you 90% of black people (obviously outside of Atlanta, NYC, Boston, SF, and LA) are against it. :mjlol:

How's your economic situation?

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I'm not arguing against the first.

I dont know why yall acting brand new, go take a look at the debate threads, look at the very people on this site get annoyed when the topic of illegal immigrants or gay rights is brought up or focused on.

The population doesn't care enough to make that a main talking point of your campaign.
Most of the nikkas on this site are idiots.

Most of them nikkas just want to be the ones administering supremacy - - they don't have a problem with it, just being the victim.

Most of them nikkas don't vote.

Most of them nikkas ain't shyt.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
So I got a flash email from Warren

The stakes for Democratic control of the Senate have never been higher. Women's rights, equal rights and health care are on the line.

Least we forget

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
You're not against lbgtq rights, but you don't want your politicians talking about them because according to you 90% of black people (obviously outside of Atlanta, NYC, Boston, SF, and LA) are against it. :mjlol:

How's your economic situation?
Either your being purposely abstruse or willfully ignorant.

Those three issues (maybe not immigration in the wake of the caged children fukkery) really need to be put on back burner if the Democrats want any chance at winning the midwest and southern democrats.

If the plan is to try and court midwest and Republican voters, which clearly was the plan for the dems and Hillary, then it might not be a good Idea for that to be a focal point of your campaign.

I dont know how yall turn this into me being against gay rights.
:gucci:

djkumbaya

Pro
Daps
I'm not arguing against the first.

I dont know why yall acting brand new, go take a look at the debate threads, look at the very people on this site get annoyed when the topic of illegal immigrants or gay rights is brought up or focused on.

The population doesn't care enough to make that a main talking point of your campaign.
dude, i have only lived in major cities all of my life (as do most black people) and i have never seen this hate you are talking about for gays and illegals except on this messageboard

some of my best friends growing up in the hood were children and descendants of illegals (mexicans, hatians, etc ) and punk/gay scenes and black groups generally mesh pretty well in cities (ie. onset of hip-hop, church choirs)

im not sure of the demographic of random strangers of messageboards so i cant agree

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Most of the nikkas on this site are idiots.

Most of them nikkas just want to be the ones administering supremacy - - they don't have a problem with it, just being the victim.

Most of them nikkas don't vote.

Most of them nikkas ain't shyt.
Yet your hero nap is probably the most vocal about how shyt like illegal immigrants shouldn't be the a focus point of the Democrat platform.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Those three issues (maybe not immigration in the wake of the caged children fukkery) really need to be put on back burner if the Democrats want any chance at winning the midwest and southern democrats.

dude, i have only lived in major cities all of my life (as do most black people) and i have never seen this hate you are talking about for gays and illegals except on this messageboard

some of my best friends growing up in the hood were children and descendants of illegals (mexicans, hatians, etc ) and punk/gay scenes and black groups generally mesh pretty well in cities (ie. onset of hip-hop, church choirs)

im not sure of the demographic of random strangers of messageboards so i cant agree

Your not listening, if the plan was to court Republican voters in the midwest and south, then maybe you shouldn't make shyt like gay people, Muslims, and immigrants main talking point of your campaign.

Or maybe courting Republicans shouldn't have been the plan in the first place.

djkumbaya

Pro
Daps
if the plan was to court Republican voters in the midwest and south.
maybe i missed something but who said that was the plan though?

as far as swaying votes, possible? but to make them majority of what the base depends on or something?

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
maybe i missed something but who said that was the plan though?
Hillary Clinton and the DNC did.

:stopitslime:

That's why she said there was so much campaigning done deep red states. While states that usually went blue were ignored.

Did you missed the election and the heavy push to court the "never trumpers" or something?

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Yet your hero nap is probably the most vocal about how shyt like illegal immigrants shouldn't be the a focus point of the Democrat platform.
I've gone at nap more than most of yall, but instead of yall it's actual criticism and not Indian jokes.

Check the receipts. :Madwithher:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Either your being purposely abstruse or willfully ignorant.

If the plan is to try and court midwest and Republican voters, which clearly was the plan for the dems and Hillary, then it might not be a good Idea for that to be a focal point of your campaign.

I dont know how yall turn this into me being against gay rights.
:gucci:
You getting money or nah?

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Then what does that say about Bernie?

Wisconsin the 2.8million voters voted in the general. Around 2.2 in the primary with nearly an even split in the primary. That's out of I think 4.8 eligible voters.

The numbers were pretty similar for a lot of swing states.

So what's the cause of apathy?
Only about 28% of eligible voters voted in the primary. Bernie's problem is that in a primary it is reliable voters that turnout. But it is his voters you need to win a general election. It's what Obama told HRC in 2008. I can win your voters. There is no guarantee that you can win mine. My whole argument for Bernie is that he can win those type of people that 08 Obama did. Obama was bolstered by black people in the 200u primary. He lost older white voters to HRC too and was closer to even in the younger age groups. HRC didn't have enthusiasm because she basically just won all the typical Dems.