Kavanaugh SCOTUS Thread! Senate Confirms by 50-48 Vote Margin; Kavanaugh Sworn-In

wtfyomom

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
its nonsense that liberal policy wont play in the south, obama won a bunch of southern states and thats when they ratched up the gerrymandering cause they got scared and thats obama, his first election was basically a mandate, which means tons of racists even had to vote for him and why? cause bush jr destroyed the country and obamas lefty talk was winning. he just got in office and stood a corporate shill. look at west virginia with the teachers strike, yeah big blue state there right ? run on issues like health insurance etc and youll win period. look how many of these racists got pissed they were gonna lose their insurance when they finally realized the ACA and obamacare were the same thing, ask how many of the rednecks would give up social security or medicaid. stop buying into garbage to accept gradualism when we need immediate change.

Also on ths issue of the SC, first of all I blame the dems for being pussies and allowing the GOP to steal a judge, second idgaf that they got rid of filibustering, if this was a vice versa situation the repubs would make rules out of their ass to stop a liberal judge, dems should do smtg to stop this, but of course they wont, Shumer and them want to be civil with bigots

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
its nonsense that liberal policy wont play in the south, obama won a bunch of southern states and thats when they ratched up the gerrymandering cause they got scared and thats obama, his first election was basically a mandate, which means tons of racists even had to vote for him and why? cause bush jr destroyed the country and obamas lefty talk was winning. he just got in office and stood a corporate shill. look at west virginia with the teachers strike, yeah big blue state there right ? run on issues like health insurance etc and youll win period. look how many of these racists got pissed they were gonna lose their insurance when they finally realized the ACA and obamacare were the same thing, ask how many of the rednecks would give up social security or medicaid. stop buying into garbage to accept gradualism when we need immediate change.

Also on ths issue of the SC, first of all I blame the dems for being pussies and allowing the GOP to steal a judge, second idgaf that they got rid of filibustering, if this was a vice versa situation the repubs would make rules out of their ass to stop a liberal judge, dems should do smtg to stop this, but of course they wont, Shumer and them want to be civil with bigots
Honestly i'm not even surprised by cuck shumer. From day 1, I never liked the dude because he came off like a fake tough guy. Talk greezy in public yet get on his knees and kiss the ring behind closed doors.

One thing you are right about is the all the teacher strike and what not. Those teachers didnt go down silently. And we're talking about places like Oklahoma. What it's going take is some real organization Anyone that can be swayed needs to be swayed. Man we all have the power here to influence others too.

We can do this shyt from the computer here as well. There's no reason why we can't fear monger (with facts) using memes aimed at populations living in swing states.

Just have to speak their language and show them what's at stake. Like you said touching that ACA and Medicare is a death sentence... but that's what they're aiming at. Inform people is what we got to do....

wtfyomom

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Honestly i'm not even surprised by cuck shumer. From day 1, I never liked the dude because he came off like a fake tough guy. Talk greezy in public yet get on his knees and kiss the ring behind closed doors.

One thing you are right about is the all the teacher strike and what not. Those teachers didnt go down silently. And we're talking about places like Oklahoma. What it's going take is some real organization Anyone that can be swayed needs to be swayed. Man we all have the power here to influence others too.

We can do this shyt from the computer here as well. There's no reason why we can't fear monger (with facts) using memes aimed at populations living in swing states.

Just have to speak their language and show them what's at stake. Like you said touching that ACA and Medicare is a death sentence... but that's what they're aiming at. Inform people is what we got to do....
oh yeah i never liked him either, and i agree, gotta fight fire with fire

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Of course Bernie lost NC. He lost black people who are oddly the most left economically in America. Like I said, primary versus general. Or the Obama argument I just made. The strawman is you acting like we said vote leftist everywhere. The argument is against stifling it from having a chance which Dems use money to do.
Then you have me confused with someone else. I'm on record here over and over saying that I would like to see more leftist candidates winning in liberal districts and states.

With regard to Bernie he lost the older southern black vote which tends to be more moderate. While a lot of younger black voters were mote progressive ,but they don't vote.

Fun fact from the general for those concerned with black voting power

However, among current registered North Carolina voters who voted in 2012 but didn’t show this year, 46 percent were registered Democrats, 28 percent were unaffiliated, and 26 percent were Republicans. Of the registered Democrats, 82 percent were black voters; if these 169,800 black Democrats had shown up, Trump’s margin of victory could have been significantly smaller, with nearly 90 percent of black voters casting ballots for Clinton, per exit polls.

Among white voters, registered Republicans were the largest segment (39 percent, or 165,000) who showed up in 2012 but did not vote in 2016; half of them were from urban counties. Trump brought out new voters this year, but the likelihood is that most of these new voters were unaffiliated. However, this bloc of new voters was enough to overcome the loss of Republican voters who stayed home. Clinton, meanwhile, didn’t have a bloc to make up for the loss of registered Democrats who chose not to vote.

I think around 12% of black voters are unaffiliated.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps

Only 33% of the population uses Twitter. I guess you can flood social media but it has to start on the ground getting young people to even vote in the first place.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Lose 1,000 seats. the presidency, every branch of gov by pandering to the right wing and keep the same strategy breh ...
what do you think that strategy is?

White people voted in spite of whatever sort of "appeal" you think you can offer them.

They.

Don't.

Care.

Stop thinking this is some democrat fault.

wtfyomom

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
what do you think that strategy is?

White people voted in spite of whatever sort of "appeal" you think you can offer them.

They.

Don't.

Care.

Stop thinking this is some democrat fault.
this would make sense if obama wasnt elected on lefty talk, and besides lets say they dont fukk with you no matter how far right you go, then why not go left since youre supposedly the left party ? either way your logic is flawed as fukk but i know youre a dem schill so

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Damn a 6-3 conservative advantage now? Its a wrap.
Been a wrap since November 2016, G.:beli:
We are all fukked thanks to All them f@ggots who didn't show up to vote in 2016 while they're still praying that Mueller will clean up their mess for them :mjlol:
Trump's legacy is gonna be felt for the next 40 years:laff:
And he's still getting reelected in 2020:ufdup: