Kavanaugh SCOTUS Thread! Senate Confirms by 50-48 Vote Margin; Kavanaugh Sworn-In

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
Flake is a retiring senator that can deliver the Supreme Court majority to his party for the next 30 years easily. No way in hell he goes against that.

If mans wanna be a morally degenerated rethuglican like Fairy Graham or M3* I would spit on his name w the rest of em

But why he always talking like he has heart if he dont? Thats the question

He gets on the air and Juelz like he stands for something and then rolls over like a bytch when it's time to show em

Who is he juelzing for? His bytch? His side bytch? His kids? Himself and his legacy?

Whoever it is hes doing it for, hes doing it. And he needs to know hes gonna get remembered as a bytch and an appeaser

M3 and his homo sidekick will go down as scumbag traitors, but theyll be remembered as dudes willing to take that rep to get what they wanted, which was to corrupt our democratic processes.

bytch boy Flake wants all the benefits of moral bankruptcy without the reputation.

(Money Makin Mitch)

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Real question. Are right wingers just way more vocal or something?

Reading the youtube chat on this live on ANY news stations channel you'd think America is 98% MAGA.

Like literally it's as if the entire chat is MAGA. Do they outnumber people or is this just an internet farce?

Yeah, this is why I'm not as optimistic about a blue wave as some people on here.

Maybe I'm just online too much, but outside of the coli it seems like most of the Internet is MAGA clowns who I have to assume will vote. :scust:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
:pacspit:If Brett gets confirmed, Bill Cosby should be put on house arrest and released from prison. Only fair.
Bill should he release on the fact that he's not a rapist. But the media and white agenda is a hell of a convincing tool. Bill is still a c00n and a cheater. That's what he should be in jail for

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Every Senator who votes yes should be confronted with the question “Do you think Dr Ford is a liar or do you not care what Kavanaugh did?” until they are on the record with an answer. It literally has to be one of the two.

:russ: They going to say that bytch lying

Lord-Yosh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York
Real question. Are right wingers just way more vocal or something?

Reading the youtube chat on this live on ANY news stations channel you'd think America is 98% MAGA.

Like literally it's as if the entire chat is MAGA. Do they outnumber people or is this just an internet farce?
:umad: white america is 98% maga :ufdup:when are yall going to realize that:mindblown: