Kavanaugh SCOTUS Thread! Senate Confirms by 50-48 Vote Margin; Kavanaugh Sworn-In

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Real talk, I'm rooting for Kavanaugh and every man should. Uncorroborated accusations from 40 years ago should not be damaging lives like this. Shyt would just open the door for people to make false accusations whenever someone is against you.:snoop:

Support putting someone on the court who will strip away your civil rights because feminism makes you feel insecure, brehs.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Real talk, I'm rooting for Kavanaugh and every man should. Uncorroborated accusations from 40 years ago should not be damaging lives like this. Shyt would just open the door for people to make false accusations whenever someone is against you.:snoop:
its not uncorroborated. Its very corroborated.

bright black

All Star
Daps

what damage?...white boy is going to get his dream job after all that whining and crying and yelling he did...

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
Nah they could simply let the fbi investigate the matter and if nothing is found no one has any argument against him at this point dude is clearly hiding something.

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
:ohhh::krs::ooh::russ::mjlol:this is it. This is what dems needed but here's the spin :shaq:trump will never allow it. Pardon game on :win::demonic:
Sorry to burst your bubble, but it's well known that Maryland can investigate the events. MoCo police have put out a statement saying that they have not received an official request from Dr. Ford.

Capt. Paul Starks, a spokesman for the Montgomery County Police Department, said Wednesday the department is aware of the letter and is preparing a response to it. He noted that Montgomery detectives follow a “victim-centered” model for sexual assault investigations and cited a statement on the Kavanaugh allegations released by the department two days ago.

The statement read, in part: “The department recognizes that victims of sexual assault may not want to involve law enforcement and/or initiate a criminal investigation, and we respect that position. The department, however, stands prepared to assist anyone who reports being the victim of a sexual assault.”