Kavanaugh SCOTUS Thread! Senate Confirms by 50-48 Vote Margin; Kavanaugh Sworn-In

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Every Senator who votes yes should be confronted with the question “Do you think Dr Ford is a liar or do you not care what Kavanaugh did?” until they are on the record with an answer. It literally has to be one of the two.
Their answer is she's credible but Kavanaugh wasn't there...This is a case of mistaken identity...They have been pushing that bullshyt narrative ever since Ford came forward and even got two dumbass CACs to say they were the ones that did it and not Kavanaugh...

Knucklehead

HMFIC
Daps
Reppin
Montreal #byrdgang
Their answer is she's credible but Kavanaugh wasn't there...This is a case of mistaken identity...They have been pushing that bullshyt narrative ever since Ford came forward and even got two dumbass CACs to say they were the ones that did it and not Kavanaugh...

She said she is 100% certain it is Kavanaugh. Press them with this. Use it in every political ad.
Democrats are so pathetic. No one pressed him on how the Clintons were involved after his loony bin speech?

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Every Senator who votes yes should be confronted with the question “Do you think Dr Ford is a liar or do you not care what Kavanaugh did?” until they are on the record with an answer. It literally has to be one of the two.
They aren't going to answer it and it's clear they don't have to

GodinDaFlesh

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Godverse
Real talk, I'm rooting for Kavanaugh and every man should. Uncorroborated accusations from 40 years ago should not be damaging lives like this. Shyt would just open the door for people to make false accusations whenever someone is against you.:snoop:

Lord-Yosh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York
Not true. More like 56% especially right now, now team white supremacy. Maybe 99.5%. That's being optimistic
I see what you're saying but that's only true if we believe all this fake outrage from the left.:hubie:i don't think they have a problem with "maga" as much as they do with trump. But trust me behind closed doors they know how to separate the two to stay on code. That's why i guarantee this blue wave most ppl on here think is coming, is gonna be a dark crimson red.:manny:

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Real talk, I'm rooting for Kavanaugh and every man should. Uncorroborated accusations from 40 years ago should not be damaging lives like this. Shyt would just open the door for people to make false accusations whenever someone is against you.:snoop:
Get the f*ck outta here, you bytch.
fukk you and Kavanaugh:pacspit: :camby:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
normally i agree, but number 1 i dont empathize with men who would overturn Roe V Wade, and number 2, he's a fukkin liar. anyone with a double digit IQ can see that after watching yesterday

also in my opinion, when you're going for a lifetime job, your whole life is open for questioning :yeshrug: