Kavanaugh SCOTUS Thread! Senate Confirms by 50-48 Vote Margin; Kavanaugh Sworn-In

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
are you assuming that because gay rights issues gather more press that these are the only thing democrats run on? you are talking about chess but sound like the typical person who gets news from cnn

clean energy (jobs), public education, and healthcare are all a part of many democrats platforms.

also, midwesterners are not the core group of voters for democrats, they are for republicans. sans swing states.

the abortion graphic posted earlier proves that republicans are just smarter at voting and have learned to be less picky, hence theyget someone who promotes at least some of their views. you dont like trannies so you are parading a negative view of democrats, while white women are literally giving up rights to their bodies to maintain white supremacy.

you dont want to win. you just want what you want. dont be mad when your children have nothing.

Midwesterners and Rural cacs are why Democrats lost this election. I’m done with this convo :dead: Several swing states that Obama had went in Trump’s favor because Hilary was focused on her Wall Street cac friends, LGBT rights and the metoo movement. How you lose in spectacular breathtaking fashion and still dont understand why you lost. And you got a nerve to say you don’t understand why I have no faith in the Democrats anymore. How you gonna win and you don’t even understand why you lost? :dead: Trump gonna win in 2020. We gonna be subjected to 4 more years of this and disastrous consequences because you nikkas wanna push gay rights and illegal immigrants over focusing on the jobs and healthcare the 300 million people begging you to focus on. If I was about maintaining white supremacy, I’d be happy that Trump is in office and about to have 3 SCOTUS appointees. fukking dummies, I swear. Don’t quote me no more.

Daps
Go on TYT, secular talk or any other bullshyt purity left show they are already saying DNC has rigged the 2020 nominations for kamala harris, biden, adam etc These people will never stop until they are punished and treated with the scorn they deserve. Next election it would be another bullshyt reason why they dont vote, ''biden does not support a 15 dollar minimum wage only 12 dollars'' while trump calls black players sons of bytches who should be kicked out of america.

This is why i cant forgive bernie broes/bernie or bust or the purity left these miserable b*stards decided to gamble with peoples life to stick it to the DNC and now you get 100+ years of right wing supreme court rulings smh.

TYT and jimmy dore/glenn greenwald/ intercept/our revolution/secular talk, i advise you guys to avoid these sycophants their job is to create division to anyone who refuses to bow down to bernie sanders and accept him as the saviour.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Midwesterners and Rural cacs are why Democrats lost this election. I’m done with this convo :dead: Several swing states that Obama had went in Trump’s favor because Hilary was focused on her Wall Street cac friends, LGBT rights and the metoo movement. How you lose in spectacular breathtaking fashion and still dont understand why you lost. And you got a nerve to say you don’t understand why I have no faith in the Democrats anymore. How you gonna win and you don’t even understand why you lost? :dead: Trump gonna win in 2020. We gonna be subjected to 4 more years of this and disastrous consequences because you nikkas wanna push gay rights and illegal immigrants over focusing on the jobs and healthcare the 300 million people begging you to focus on. If I was about maintaining white supremacy, I’d be happy that Trump is in office and about to have 3 SCOTUS appointees. fukking dummies, I swear. Don’t quote me no more.
But Obama bailed out wall street. Was friendly to corporations. Let then run free on M&A.

:mjlol:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Rural and midwestern whites do not give a fukk about illegal immigrants or gays or trannies so why would you spearhead your campaign on these issues. Your focus needs to be on bringing back jobs, fixing the economy, free healthcare and free college.
This is a serious problem for the Democrat party. In real life and on the internet, the biggest complaint I hear about liberals and Democrats is that they seem to focus too much on immigrants, gay people and trannies. I live I California, very left leaning state and I hear this shyt all the time.

People dont care about those issues as much as the Democrats want to believe they do. Alot of Democrats are flat out against shyt like trannies in the women's room or teaching children that's it ok to be gay in elementary schools.

Those three issues (maybe not immigration in the wake of the caged children fukkery) really need to be put on back burner if the Democrats want any chance at winning the midwest and southern democrats.

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County

DgvksRUWAAYsRTe.jpg

:francis:

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
i'd take incrementalism over this bullshyt any day.

Some people refuse to see the big picture. Between the Muslim ban yesterday, the Union ruling this morning and then in the afternoon finding out Kennedy is retiring I feel like I got thrown off a roof. I told my wife whether Trump gets two terms or not this country is going to be in serious decline and it's not going to make sense to live here.

This is just the beginning of what is in store for us.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
This is a serious problem for the Democrat party. In real life and on the internet, the biggest complaint I hear about liberals and Democrats is that they seem to focus too much on immigrants, gay people and trannies. I live I California, very left leaning state and I hear this shyt all the time.

People dont care about those issues as much as the Democrats want to believe they do. Alot of Democrats are flat out against shyt like trannies in the women's room or teaching children that's it ok to be gay in elementary schools.

Those three issues (maybe not immigration in the wake of the caged children fukkery) really need to be put on back burner if the Democrats want any chance at winning the midwest and southern democrats.
Democrats address plenty of other issue. But they are a party of the people and this is the oppression Republicans are pushing.

So if you want to hear less about it, vote out republicans and we can focus on not defending human rights and move on to other shyt.

That said, you probably hang out with a lot of people like you so that's what y'all talk about.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Oh yea, and fukk. Rural and Midwestern cacs.

I dont see them complaining. Trump is less popular there than post election but only a point or two off from what he won by.

SCOTUS JUST fukkED THEM WITH THE LATEST DECISION REGARDING UNIONS.

TRUMP'S TRADE WAR WILL shyt ON THEM WITH RETALIATORY TARRIFS.

AND Y'ALL COLI CACS TALKING ABOUT BUT BUT BUT WE NEED TO GIVE THEM WHAT THEY WANT.

THEY'RE GETTING WHAT THEY WANTED RIGHT NOW. :mjlit:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Democrats address plenty of other issue. But they are a party of the people and this is the oppression Republicans are pushing.

So if you want to hear less about it, vote out republicans and we can focus on not defending human rights and move on to other shyt.

That said, you probably hang out with a lot of people like you so that's what y'all talk about.

I'm not saying they dont address other issues, but they dont have to bring up trannies and gay people whenever they're talking about different minority groups. They are too vocal about that shyt. That's all people think about when they think of liberals.

Your sleep if you dont see the push back happening on "the gay agenda", the more they try to normalize the shyt.

Last edited: