Kavanaugh SCOTUS Thread! Senate Confirms by 50-48 Vote Margin; Kavanaugh Sworn-In

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If y'all didn't want an establishment candidate then y'all should have brought the numbers out to win.

But you didn't, so here we are.

So what are you going to do now?

I voted for the old bird. If it was her against Trump in 2020, I’d still vote for her.

I want the left to unite, but the hostility and division is coming from Hillbots who want to blame everything and everyone, but their candidate for losing in 2016.

:scust:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
You know the whole "blame third party voters, the 'Alt-Left', Bernie Bros" narrative has officially jumped the shark and reached the point of no return when now, they are literally blaming people that voted FOR Hillary as the reason she lost.

:heh:
They didnt have enough enthusiasm while voting for her, this is their fault.

:troll:

Seriously, the only ones to blame for all this is CACs. Hillary wasn't great but cacs didnt really need much of a reason to support the blatant racist for president. James comey did more damage than anyone else.
:francis:

Blacks overwhelmingly voted for Hillary

Bernie bros overwhelmingly voted for Hillary.

Only Cacs voted majority for racism.
:hhh:

And they act like they are all destroyed by this, but deep down this was the plan all along.

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
nikkas really just compared the Black Civil Rights movement to trannies :dead: 50 million people getting hung, burned, water boarded, mauled, etc. to a few thousand weirdos that want to go inside girl’s bathrooms and get their penises sliced off. You know these dummies stay constantly pushing issues that the lion share of the American public is iffy on (gays, trannies, illegals, etc.), making that shyt their focus instead of what 99% of the voter base cares about. How about free college, free healthcare, fighting automation and offshoring, figuring out how to get people back working etc. Nah son. Let’s focus on these trannies. That’s like a black congressman in a black district trying to appeal to white trailer trash Trump voters instead of their black base. It’s fukking dumb.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I voted for the old bird. If it was her against Trump in 2020, I’d still vote for her.

I want the left to unite, but the hostility and division is coming from Hillbots who want to blame everything and everyone, but their candidate for losing in 2016.

:scust:
Blaming Bernie supporters for not voting is the same shyt as Bernie supporters blaming Hillary for voters not voting in the primary nor voting the general.

If you want change you have to get out there and make it happen. You're not going to convince people by attacking them especially when they're more likely than not in your side.

The divisions exist in both parties, but republicans understand that when it comes to us vs them it's always us over them.

All that said, for people who don't vote and consider themselves liberal my position is simple - - do better.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Actually, people are blaming Bernie or bust types and non voters.

If you voted don't feel bad.

But if it's progressive or bust then you need to ring the numbers or convince moderates this is in their best interest.

Either way, Progressives are taking a bigger L than moderates while Trump ism runs amok. :francis:
The people who didn't vote are in the midwest and Florida. No one else was relevant. Outside of Michigan, Hillary won all those states in the primary. Wasn't that proof of her greater electability? Winning a primary no one voted in? :francis:

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@JahFocus CS and people in this country want gun control :mjlol:
i still want a way to keep the fukking incel cacs from getting guns so easy and shooting up schools, but the further we moving this direction, yeah it's just gonna strip guns from minorities and specifically black people.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
The people who didn't vote are in the midwest and Florida. No one else was relevant. Outside of Michigan, Hillary won all those states in the primary. Wasn't that proof of her greater electability? Winning a primary no one voted in? :francis:
Then what does that say about Bernie?

Wisconsin the 2.8million voters voted in the general. Around 2.2 in the primary with nearly an even split in the primary. That's out of I think 4.8 eligible voters.

The numbers were pretty similar for a lot of swing states.

So what's the cause of apathy?

djkumbaya

Pro
Daps
Focusing on your core group of voters =/= hating gays and trannies. You need to sway hundreds of millions of people to vote your way and hopefully you’d be smart enough to appeal to them. You can pass all the legislation you want AFTER you in office.

i know if feels like it to you, but black people are not the core group of voters for democrats. there are 300 million people in america, we are not even 100 million as a total population. we are no more than 40 million people.

you are being delusional and uncompromising and bringing other black people down when you enact your beliefs through votes and espousing wrong opinions as facts because you havent researched

running a republican-lite candidate who does a little extra for blacks and for blacks alone will not win an election

Daps
Actually, people are blaming Bernie or bust types and non voters.

If you voted don't feel bad.

But if it's progressive or bust then you need to ring the numbers or convince moderates this is in their best interest.

Either way, Progressives are taking a bigger L than moderates while Trump ism runs amok. :francis:

That post was in response to Nap's absurd post that it didn't matter if people who were critical of Clinton voted for her, they still should be blamed for her losing.

I mean, I know he was just trolling cuz he's said the exact opposite before, that as long as they voted for Clinton that was all he cared about, but it was still funny to see him blame people who voted for Hillary for her losing before he'd even consider pointing blaming in her direction.

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
i know if feels like it to you, but black people are not the core group of voters for democrats. there are 300 million people in america, we are not even 100 million as a total population. we are no more than 40 million people.

you are being delusional and uncompromising and bringing other black people down when you enact your beliefs through votes and espousing wrong opinions as facts

I’m talking about core white voters. Reading comprehension, my nikka. Get some. Rural and midwestern whites do not give a fukk about illegal immigrants or gays or trannies so why would you spearhead your campaign on these issues. Your focus needs to be on bringing back jobs, fixing the economy, free healthcare and free college. You can pass a few bills for them weirdos AFTER you get elected. Get them cacs to vote you in, then you pass laws that are favorable to blacks and to these super fringe groups, that’s exactly what Obama did. You ain’t winning shyt alienating half the country for muthafukkas that don’t make up even 2% of the vote. Are you nikkas playing checkers or chess? It sounds like y’all nikkas playing connect four.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
That post was in response to Nap's absurd post that it didn't matter if people who were critical of Clinton voted for her, they still should be blamed for her losing.

I mean, I know he was just trolling cuz he's said the exact opposite before, that as long as they voted for Clinton that was all he cared about, but it was still funny to see him blame people who voted for Hillary for her losing before he'd even consider pointing blaming in her direction.
Yea I don't push that narrative.

The question is turnout for me. And people knew:

• Who Trump was
  • Who Hillary was
  • And and heard enough about sanders to be curious

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I’m talking about core white voters. Reading comprehension, my nikka. Get some. Rural and midwestern whites do not give a fukk about illegal immigrants or gays or trannies so why would you spearhead your campaign on these issues. Your focus needs to be on bringing back jobs, fixing the economy, free healthcare and free college. You can pass a few bills for them weirdos AFTER you get elected. Get them cacs to vote you in, then you pass laws that are favorable to blacks and to these super fringe groups, that’s exactly what Obama did. You ain’t winning shyt alienating half the country for muthafukkas that don’t make up even 2% of the vote. Are you nikkas playing checkers or chess? It sounds like y’all nikkas playing connect four.
They vote republican and they do none of these things.

Try again.

djkumbaya

Pro
Daps
I’m talking about core white voters. Reading comprehension, my nikka. Get some. Rural and midwestern whites do not give a fukk about illegal immigrants or gays or trannies so why would you spearhead your campaign on these issues. Your focus needs to be on bringing back jobs, fixing the economy, free healthcare and free college. You can pass a few bills for them weirdos AFTER you get elected. Are you nikkas playing checkers or chess? It sounds like y’all nikkas playing connect four.

are you assuming that because gay rights issues gather more press that these are the only thing democrats run on? you are talking about chess but sound like the typical person who gets news from cnn

clean energy (jobs), public education, and healthcare are all a part of many democrats platforms.

also, midwesterners are not the core group of voters for democrats, they are for republicans. sans swing states.

the abortion graphic posted earlier proves that republicans are just smarter at voting and have learned to be less picky, hence theyget someone who promotes at least some of their views. you dont like trannies so you are parading a negative view of democrats, while white women are literally giving up rights to their bodies to maintain white supremacy.

you dont want to win. you just want what you want. dont be mad when your (and all of our) children have nothing bc they are coming for public education, the environment, healthcare and are horrible at economy

They vote republican and they do none of these things.

Try again.
exactly.

this dude is being so picky he wants to damn the future of black children.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
@Robbie3000

One thing I'll ad.

Most people who supported Hillary did so because she was extremely qualified CV/Experience wise and her policies were a continuation of much of what Obama started.

Similarly, the progressive movement came to life because of much of what the change movement and liberal advancement made palatable as well as showed as a necessary next step for. Many americans. Especially after the financial crisis, bailing out of corporations, the attack on Obamacare which highlighted a need for better Healthcare etc.

I understand the criticism of incrementalism, but how do you suggest beating it without the seats in congress?