Kavanaugh SCOTUS Thread! Senate Confirms by 50-48 Vote Margin; Kavanaugh Sworn-In

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
What is Manchin doing meeting with Republicans? :hhh:
He's in a state Trump won. So he might be trying to see what the 3 Republicans are leaning toward to help with his opinion.

That's one thing I'm worried about. That this guy might get confirmed because a few Democrats in Trump states switch over and vote yes.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
The reason the Democrats always do better in these settings is because they are well educated. The republican Senators might have attended top universities but they mostly get by on old money off the backs of their parents or being a big shot in a small hick town in the south.

Dems flourish when they're under pressure.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
that doesnt mean anything

Trump puzzy tape came out 3 weeks before the 2016 election and look what happened

us_women_stack_4d91cfced673979a2a5ccf2ddcaac521.nbcnews-ux-2880-1000.png

White women are white first and foremost.

My girl said something I've agreed with. Some of the biggest maintainers of sexism against women isn't men, its other women. Because either, they view it as a virtue to do what they think is "serving" the males in their life and so they excuse everything they do or act as their protector, or they have a typical crab mentality of "I didn't get to live my life a certain way and had to adhere to a certain sexism driven role and you will too, so fall in line".

My mom was a doctor in the Midwest before wisely getting the fukk up out of there and ran into a bunch of white nurses and even white female doctors who proudly admit they just follow their husband's lead when it comes to politics.

White women are subservient en masse to white men because they enjoy a certain lifestyle granted to them through the action of those white men. They aren't saviors for shyt.