Kavanaugh SCOTUS Thread! Senate Confirms by 50-48 Vote Margin; Kavanaugh Sworn-In

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
this pos showed the type of bias he'll carry with him everyday as a supreme court judge. bringing up HILLARY CLINTON...wtf? the hatred they have for her might rival Obama.
that was the single most disqualifying thing I've ever heard from ANY judge.

I can't believe people did not nail him on that even further.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Shut your bitxh ass up lindsay :scust::mjlol:nikka cant even get angry like a man :umad:
he gave red meat to his base. they are rallying behind graham on twitter even though they labeled him a rino for the last decade.

i give him credit for that. i wish dems were unafraid to show that type of emotion. think about it, did any dem show that type of passion in defense of merrick garland?

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
I been thinking that too..... Like do they deny the results? Cause its clear they have no fukks. These actions they do are precipitated on there being no karma on them for doing it.
A case they will pick up includes extending pardons to state crimes.

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
So Collins, Flake, Murkowski, and Joe Manchin are meeting together about the hearing right now and what they should do according to CNN. I'm guessing they are going to vote in unison?
Joe Manchin?

Lord-Yosh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York
he gave red meat to his base. they are rallying behind graham on twitter even though they labeled him a rino for the last decade.

i give him credit for that. i wish dems were unafraid to show that type of emotion. think about it, did any dem show that type of passion in defense of merrick garland?
:whoa:you must've not seen my other post. Im well aware of who he is and what he was doing :hubie:still a bitxh ass nikka .But seriously he was every white man at home watching that shyt live including trump which is why he did that. Hoping to get that AG nod and i think he's gonna get it.