Kavanaugh SCOTUS Thread! Senate Confirms by 50-48 Vote Margin; Kavanaugh Sworn-In

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
Yeah, honestly if Kav gets in it makes us lesser as a country. Sort of how I still feel Clarence Thomas lessen black people because he showed how far a c00n could go right after the death of Thurgood Marshall who made us greater.
This week, I've been seeing people on CNN an MSNBC saying that during the Anita Hall/Clarence Thomas thing, black women were against Thomas, but black men's support for Thomas increased and that's one reason why some Senators chose to vote for him.

I'm going to research it and see if there is any truth to that. Because if so, black men fukked up. :francis:

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
The question is how far will these GOPs go? They get their SCOTUS. What now?

I been thinking that too..... Like do they deny the results? Cause its clear they have no fukks. These actions they do are precipitated on there being no karma on them for doing it.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
This week, I've been seeing people on CNN an MSNBC saying that during the Anita Hall/Clarence Thomas thing, black women were against Thomas, but black men's support for Thomas increased and that's why helped cause Senators to vote for him.

I'm going to research it and see if there is any truth to that. Because if so, black men fukked up. :francis:

I remember a lot of ignorant black people only wanting another black person on the court and not caring about his politics. :snoop:

Like I said he lessened us as a people?:francis:

I honestly can't think of a more obvious example of a c00n selling out for endless butter biscuits. :scust: I mean the motherfukker is lazy and doesn't even write an opinion on most cases so he isn't even leaving a legacy.....

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He will get through the hearing. I don’t know about confirmation though.

Still don’t understand why Republicans want to die on this hill in the Me Too era.

In elections where the president wins by razor margins of less than 30K votes in the electoral college, I don’t understand why they want to piss off women voters.

As I stated before, Kavanaugh wouldn’t have done so well if he was facing younger and more nimble minded senators. Kavanaugh was running roughshod over the old farts. :scust:

Baka's Weird Case

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset

Still don’t understand why Republicans want to die on this hill in the Me Too era.

In elections where the president wins by razor margins of less than 30K votes in the electoral college, I don’t understand why they want to piss off women voters.

As I stated before, Kavanaugh wouldn’t have done so well if he was facing younger and more nimble minded senators. Kavanaugh was running roughshod over the old farts. :scust:
breh theyve all but given up on nonwhite voters. and they know the white women they want to vote for them do NOT give a shyt :martin:

goatmane

Veteran
Daps

that doesnt mean anything

Trump puzzy tape came out 3 weeks before the 2016 election and look what happened

us_women_stack_4d91cfced673979a2a5ccf2ddcaac521.nbcnews-ux-2880-1000.png