Kavanaugh SCOTUS Thread! Senate Confirms by 50-48 Vote Margin; Kavanaugh Sworn-In

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
He will get through the hearing. I don’t know about confirmation though.

Still don’t understand why Republicans want to die on this hill in the Me Too era.

In elections where the president wins by razor margins of less than 30K votes in the electoral college, I don’t understand why they want to piss off women voters.

As I stated before, Kavanaugh wouldn’t have done so well if he was facing younger and more nimble minded senators. Kavanaugh was running roughshod over the old farts. :scust:

Republicans are about to become a state party of obstruction. Lock down the judiciary for thirty years with conservative knuckleheads and don’t worry about winning the presidency. Just the Senate never goes more than 2 or 3 seats over a majority. The House will still swing in their favor some cycles cause of the hold they have on the South for another decade.

Last edited:

Berniewood Hogan

IT'S BERNIE SANDERS WITH A STEEL CHAIR!
Daps
Reppin
nWg
These female Republican senators need to understand that if they vote to confirm this guy, they're handing every girl born in America this century over to a pack of rapists who will get away with it, supported at the highest levels of government. :francis:

Daps
This man is going to be on the supreme court for decades to come and rule on matters affecting blacks and minorities and women, and the american people supported him. This is what the majority of whites wanted, white men and women voted for trump knowing he would get to appoint the supreme court judges. This is why people like jimmy dore, TYT and secular talk and the purity alt left is so dangerous, they are willing to sacrifice peoples rights for the sake of purity. Jimmy dore said the supreme court is not important and not a reason to fear monger and told people on the left to not vote, TYT made videos daily during the election which was critical of hillary, knowing this was a scenario that can happen.

This is what you get when you refuse to stay home and not vote, this is why the alt left purity politics bernie sanders wing of the democratic party is dangerous. Republicans knew trump was not perfect but where smart enough to know he would give them supreme court justices who will support their white supremacist agenda for decades and possibly centuries.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
1. Smh. When will it stop.
He's clearly throwing shots at Mega again with the whole cousin in

breh theyve all but given up on nonwhite voters. and they know the white women they want to vote for them do NOT give a shyt :martin:

that doesnt mean anything

Trump puzzy tape came out 3 weeks before the 2016 election and look what happened

us_women_stack_4d91cfced673979a2a5ccf2ddcaac521.nbcnews-ux-2880-1000.png

You are right brehs. White women voters in general are definitely not to be trusted.

But 30K is razor thin. Don’t know why they would do anything to jeopardize that margin.

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
So Collins, Flake, Murkowski, and Joe Manchin are meeting together about the hearing right now and what they should do according to CNN. I'm guessing they are going to vote in unison?

• Dap
Reactions: 19-

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
So Collins, Flake, Murkowski, and Joe Manchin are meeting together about the hearing right now and what they should do according to CNN. I'm guessing they are going to vote in unison?
they are going to request to extend the process is my guess. i don't think they're going to vote yes.

Berniewood Hogan

IT'S BERNIE SANDERS WITH A STEEL CHAIR!
Daps
Reppin
nWg
This man is going to be on the supreme court for decades to come and rule on matters affecting blacks and minorities and women, and the american people supported him. This is what the majority of whites wanted, white men and women voted for trump knowing he would get to appoint the supreme court judges. This is why people like jimmy dore, TYT and secular talk and the purity alt left is so dangerous, they are willing to sacrifice peoples rights for the sake of purity. Jimmy dore said the supreme court is not important and not a reason to fear monger and told people on the left to not vote, TYT made videos daily during the election which was critical of hillary, knowing this was a scenario that can happen.

This is what you get when you refuse to stay home and not vote, this is why the alt left purity politics bernie sanders wing of the democratic party is dangerous. Republicans knew trump was not perfect but where smart enough to know he would give them supreme court justices who will support their white supremacist agenda for decades and possibly centuries.
You're British. :camby:

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
Well we've had our high of the day. Time to be overrun with negativity for daps.

This was never about stopping the vote. Who really thought that was the end game? The hope was his behavior put on blast might interfere with them getting votes to have him put on the bench.

Results of that are yet to be seen. Regardless this fight isn't over and was still one hell of a showing by the Democrats. Stop and smell the roses fellas.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
We're still hoping the "centerist Republicans" will vote against Republican interest because they have a vagina or they got into some beef with Trump at one point despite voting for 95% of his agenda?

Dude is getting confirmed on Saturday. Willing to bet money on it. Republicans are terrible human beings.