Kavanaugh SCOTUS Thread! Senate Confirms by 50-48 Vote Margin; Kavanaugh Sworn-In

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers

White women are white first and foremost.

My girl said something I've agreed with. Some of the biggest maintainers of sexism against women isn't men, its other women. Because either, they view it as a virtue to do what they think is "serving" the males in their life and so they excuse everything they do or act as their protector, or they have a typical crab mentality of "I didn't get to live my life a certain way and had to adhere to a certain sexism driven role and you will too, so fall in line".

My mom was a doctor in the Midwest before wisely getting the fukk up out of there and ran into a bunch of white nurses and even white female doctors who proudly admit they just follow their husband's lead when it comes to politics.

White women are subservient en masse to white men because they enjoy a certain lifestyle granted to them through the action of those white men. They aren't saviors for shyt.

yup. all the white women i knew in college went there looking to find a husband to take care of them ASAP.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
yup. all the white women i knew in college went there looking to find a husband to take care of them ASAP.
Yep I've noticed the same. They all seem to fall into "Communications" majors too lol

Video

Just count how many white women you see making excuses on the front page. This isn't a demographic you can count on.

Propaganda

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
this pos showed the type of bias he'll carry with him everyday as a supreme court judge. bringing up HILLARY CLINTON...wtf? the hatred they have for her might rival Obama.

seriously. i find THAT shyt to be way more disqualifying than this whole sex abuse thing that no one's ever really gonna get to the actual truth about. anytime soon at least.

kavannaugh came out guns blazing at democrats and even said "what goes around, comes around" at one point. i mean, wtf man. you got a potential hard-right supreme court judge literally yelling that out during the hearing? leaning one way or the other one thing...but being an outright major partisan hack and straight up threatening the other party like that? :mindblown:

crazy.

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps

He would be dumb to take the AG job. Obviously he would shut down the Mueller investigation for Trump, but assuming the Democrats take back the White House in 2020, then that means Graham gets kicked out of government.

He better off staying in the Senate if he want to continue his government career past 2020. Assuming he gets re-elected.