Kavanaugh SCOTUS Thread! Senate Confirms by 50-48 Vote Margin; Kavanaugh Sworn-In

Daps
Reppin
St louis
kam ate his sandwich and
didnt even say excuse me.
are the women sitting behind dude
frowning or just ugly as fukk?
:what:

wat6rr.jpg

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
@Nicole0416 you not watching this :dahell:
:snoop:Don't even know where to start. I cant keep up with all that's been going on lately, no way to rationalize; this is insane... just getting off work and driving home; I'll catch up later tonight. If this doesn't send a message about how messed the f up the "justice" and legal system are and the scourge of white systematic privileged degeneracy; don't know what else will. No consequences and no accountability but there's people behind prison cells for years for less than what he did and he gets a nom for being a lying antisocial de-valued moral degenerate. This is who stands to create and implement laws and policies.

Last edited:

FocusedDaily

Chi-town's Hero
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South-side Chi
Weiner would have had his choice of NYC mayor or NY governor and both houses of Congress if he could have been happy just fukking his wife:francis:

Honestly the most disappointing thing in politics in my lifetime, and they tried to give him a second chance and he got caught up again sexting chicks.

Bushing him and al franken for the sake of optics, while GOP sitting members did the same or worse and just stuck it out will always bug me.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Honestly the most disappointing thing in politics in my lifetime, and they tried to give him a second chance and he got caught up again sexting chicks.

Bushing him and al franken for the sake of optics, while GOP sitting members did the same or worse and just stuck it out will always bug me.

Yeah, honestly if Kav gets in it makes us lesser as a country. Sort of how I still feel Clarence Thomas lessen black people because he showed how far a c00n could go right after the death of Thurgood Marshall who made us greater.