Kavanaugh SCOTUS Thread! Senate Confirms by 50-48 Vote Margin; Kavanaugh Sworn-In

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
:dwillhuh: You’re better than this breh. You got multiple accusations of sexual assaults for a person that’s up for the highest court in the land. Do you really think this guy is in a position to decide the fate of the most important cases in the country?
Accusations don't mean shyt if you have no proof, in this country you're innocent until proven guilty not the other way around (unless you're black :stopitslime:)

Where were all these broads when Trump first nominated this dude?

Why are we hearing about this now days before the vote?

Is it really that hard to believe somebody would try to play the MeToo card to delay the vote?

Can you honestly tell me there is nothing suspect about the timing here?

Baka's Weird Case

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset
Accusations don't mean shyt if you have no proof, in this country you're innocent until proven guilty not the other way around (unless you're black :stopitslime:)

Where were all these broads when Trump first nominated this dude?

Why are we hearing about this now days before the vote?

Is it really that hard to believe somebody would try to play the MeToo card to delay the vote?

Can you honestly tell me there is nothing suspect about the timing here?
breh... this isnt a criminal trial. its a job interview for the highest legal position in the country.
allegations for far more insignificant things can derail a job interview.
theres multiple people accusing him of sexual assault. in addition multiple people who knew him saying these accusations are compatible with his behavior from these days. this suggests a pattern of behavior that should be enough to prevent him from being a SCOTUS judge.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
breh... this isnt a criminal trial. its a job interview for the highest legal position in the country.
allegations for far more insignificant things can derail a job interview.
theres multiple people accusing him of sexual assault. in addition multiple people who knew him saying these accusations are compatible with his behavior from these days. this suggests a pattern of behavior that should be enough to prevent him from being a SCOTUS judge.

Another great point a panelist on Maher pointed out is that voters don't have a choice.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Avengotti with the 12 gauge shotty :wow:
f4yQSr.gif

Idaeo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DC
From the nytimes
Daniel Pfeffer, a neighbor of Ms. Swetnick’s in Washington, said he hadn’t seen her for a month or two. “She’s a very sweet girl,” he said. “My girlfriend and I have had drinks on her patio now and then, and we’ve had her over for dinner.” He said Ms. Swetnick had never discussed Judge Kavanaugh or any allegations about him.
Julie Swetnick Is Third Woman to Accuse Brett Kavanaugh of Sexual Misconduct
:childplease: Why would she have?

Last edited:

Triipe

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South Fulton / Mississippi
Last edited:
Daps
I have seen nothing proven...

All I see is shaky stories with a lot of "memory issues"

Proof is probably too strong and loaded of a legal word to use here, but there's clearly evidence pointing to his guilt.

Ford's therapist notes mention that she talked in a couple's therapy session about being sexually attacked by members of an elitist boys school who went on to become high ranking members of society in Washington.

That session where she mentioned this was 6 years ago.

Unless she was attacked by other high ranking members in Washington that she's deciding to protect and chose to just lie about Kavanaugh instead, or has access to a time machine to go back in time 6 years ago to pull this rabbit out of a hat at JUST the right moment, I think this stands as pretty strong evidence that she's telling the truth.