Kavanaugh SCOTUS Thread! Senate Confirms by 50-48 Vote Margin; Kavanaugh Sworn-In

YaThreadTrashB!

Superstar
Daps
A man with top security clearance that has gone through numerous background checks and FBI interviews. Some of this shyt was at least bound to come up before

I wouldn't get your hopes up yet...

:yeshrug:

All these stories coming out at the same damn time is crazy tho :wow:

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
Número Cinco:

Brett and Mark aka Dennis and Mac :skip:

4eEycJk.jpg

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Why the fukk are people in here hating on Gawdvenatti?!

He’s the only one out here screaming at these rethugs and you got people in here questioning him. Some people in here always complain about how weak the Dems are and when we finally get our pitbull y’all wanna throw him in the bushes!:stopitslime: Are y’all happy with trump and McConnell talking all they shyt with no one checking them? fukkin pussies man. Forget that we go high shyt... this country is declining and you want nobody defending it. The Koch’s and the Mercer’s are out here getting away with whatever they want and when Dems have someone come to their defense they get painted in a negative light. It’s Neg time for some of you fekkits.:pacspit:

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
So what's the most likely outcome here? I can think of a few ways this could go -

1. Kavanaugh decides to withdraw his nomination in the next few days, so the GOP has time to push somebody else through before midterms
  • Likely? Dunno. He already went on FOX News defending himself so it doesn't seem like withdrawing was his intention. Plus that might make him look guilty. Then again, might be in the best interest of the GOP.
2. The GOP says fukk it and confirms him regardless of what anybody says tomorrow.
  • Likely? Maybe. There might be a political cost for doing this, but Republicans might feel like midterms will go badly regardless, so they might as well get their guy on the court while they can.
3. The vote happens relatively soon, but Kavanaugh doesn't get confirmed.
  • Likely? Maybe. In this case the GOP will again try to push somebody else through before midterms. Probably some super conservative woman.
4. The vote gets delayed, Kavanaugh doesn't get confirmed, and the GOP doesn't have time to push somebody else through before midterms.
  • Likely? Hard to say. This is probably the best case scenario for the Dems since there's an off chance (though still unlikely) they could take the Senate. What happens here I guess depends on how midterms go, but there's a chance the GOP (if they lose the Senate) tries to get somebody through in the lame duck session between midterms and January. Lots of people would be disgusted but they could get away with it.

I'm honestly not sure which of these will happen.
#2 bruh. :shaq2:

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I realize all bets are off with Republicans but who would've ever thought Kavanaugh's nomination process would turn into this(other than Republican leadership, his victims, and himself).

like wtf

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
I don't know about these allegations, the timing is suspect to me but this mothafukker look like the prototypical privileged sweater-vest preppy CAC type that gets no play from women, drinks a lot and gets aggressive...I have zero doubt he is a belligerent drunk and degenerate gambler...

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
I don't know about these allegations, the timing is suspect to me but this mothafukker look like the prototypical privileged sweater-vest preppy CAC type that gets no play from women, drinks a lot and gets aggressive...I have zero doubt he is a belligerent drunk and degenerate gambler...
Its been proven already that the atleast some of them were talked about and know well before his nomination.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Its been proven already that the atleast some of them were talked about and know well before his nomination.
I have seen nothing proven...

All I see is shaky stories with a lot of "memory issues" and his word versus her word...

The left is convinced he's guilty cuz they believe anybody who will say anything bad about Kavathug to stop him and the right will believe anybody that says anything good about him to confirm him as quick as possible...

All us sane folks in the middle looking at both sides like...:snoop:

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
I have seen nothing proven...

All I see is shaky stories with a lot of "memory issues" and his word versus her word...

The left is convinced he's guilty cuz they believe anybody who will say anything bad about Kavathug to stop him and the right will believe anybody that says anything good about him to confirm him as quick as possible...

All us sane folks in the middle looking at both sides like...:snoop:
Dr Ford told people I believe told someone over a decade ago and ok why not let the fbi investigate and find out if he is or isnt guilty? I believe he is after seeing his face in the fbi interview and the polygraph test.