Kavanaugh SCOTUS Thread! Senate Confirms by 50-48 Vote Margin; Kavanaugh Sworn-In

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
i did not commit rape on a boat
i did not commit rape in a coat
Where's smoke there's fire. If there was simply a lone accusation then that's kinda of fishy, because usually predators or people with corrupt / entitled behavior don't just commit one obscene act then stop. Correcting behavior is process, people don't change over night.

Daps
Reppin
St louis

30ndcae.gif

Pure damn Ether!

wat6rr.jpg

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
#5 looks real funny in the light

Cuz if a friend of mine called me and said dudes was rapin her on a boat and me and my boy drove down to the docks at 5am to see about it

You would still be able to see what happened to that boy :hubie:

Seems like the kinda shyt these weak hearted Roger Stone disciples would dream up.. "left them with serious injuries"...

Aint no real ones who driving down to risk those charges not gonna at least shatter a dudes nose and jaw if they think he put hands on a women. But I wouldnt expect the rethuglicans to understand that mindset

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
i don't know what kavanaugh did or didn't do I'm just telling you why cosby went down he told on himself in the deposition these are facts
Bill Cosby said he would get qualoods for the women he wanted to have sex with. He never said he slipped them into their drinks or drugged them unwillingly.