Kavanaugh SCOTUS Thread! Senate Confirms by 50-48 Vote Margin; Kavanaugh Sworn-In

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Accusations don't mean shyt if you have no proof, in this country you're innocent until proven guilty not the other way around (unless you're black :stopitslime:)

Where were all these broads when Trump first nominated this dude?

Why are we hearing about this now days before the vote?

Is it really that hard to believe somebody would try to play the MeToo card to delay the vote?

Can you honestly tell me there is nothing suspect about the timing here?
So I guess these women should just stay silent and let this guy become the next Supreme Court Justice :leostare: noted. I ain’t a woman or do I know what trauma they experience if going through sexual assault but I do know if one of my female family members were to go through this I’d wild out. You don’t know what it took for this person to express themselves to the world. Trump is not on trial here and he had his own sexual allegations and what happened? They were not listened to and now we have a sexual predator as President. Who am I to question the time they’re coming out with these revelations? Maybe they believe this guy shouldn’t serve as a SCOTUS and they finally built up courage. Why must someone always play devils advocate or be a contrarian in here. Dude had one allegation.... fine it maybe nothing but now mad women are coming out the woodwork... what does that tell you? This guy was out there creeping:what: fukk that he maybe the deciding vote on roe v wade and in one of his drunken rapes forced a chick to get an abortion. We’ve seen it before with several other republicans.:martin:

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
968Wawx.png

They got Johns coppin pleas to these allegations, what in the world is going on

The transcript of a Kavanaugh Phone interview with the Senate Jud Committee from Yesterday- interesting read
https://www.judiciary.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/09.25.18 BMK Interview Transcript (Redacted).pdf
Standard organized crime tactic. Pay some schlub to be a fall guy.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
GOP got other dudes to step up and claim the assaults. :whoo: Their evil knows no bounds.

What the fukk is wrong with you that you’d claim a rape you know you didn’t do just to try getting the one who did it onto the Supreme Court? I’d rather toss my own mother off the roof of a skyscraper than protect someone like that.

Gains

Superstar
Daps
Crazy thing is how all of this was just the cherry on top in terms of building a case against him including how much he's lied and the disappearing debt. Then suddenly it's raining cherries.

To be down with team Trump not only do you have those closet skeletons but you have to guarantee to fukk up in the present