Kavanaugh SCOTUS Thread! Senate Confirms by 50-48 Vote Margin; Kavanaugh Sworn-In

Triipe

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South Fulton / Mississippi
I have seen nothing proven...

All I see is shaky stories with a lot of "memory issues" and his word versus her word...

The left is convinced he's guilty cuz they believe anybody who will say anything bad about Kavathug to stop him and the right will believe anybody that says anything good about him to confirm him as quick as possible...

All us sane folks in the middle looking at both sides like...:snoop:

she was afraid to fly out the the east coast to testify at the hearing... but took a polygraph in MD back early august

The lawyer representing Ford, also represented the, "They ran a train" Accuser years ago when she sued her former employer for sexual harassment.
k61rsRc.png

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps

All I see is shaky stories with a lot of "memory issues" and his word versus her word...

The left is convinced he's guilty cuz they believe anybody who will say anything bad about Kavathug to stop him and the right will believe anybody that says anything good about him to confirm him as quick as possible...

you're not sane and you don't live in reality.

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
I don't know about these allegations, the timing is suspect to me but this mothafukker look like the prototypical privileged sweater-vest preppy CAC type that gets no play from women, drinks a lot and gets aggressive...I have zero doubt he is a belligerent drunk and degenerate gambler...
I've always thought he seemed like a slimy piece of shyt in a Ned Flanders costume. The fact Trump picked him lets you know hes a truly horrible person.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Dr Ford told people I believe told someone over a decade ago and ok why not let the fbi investigate and find out if he is or isnt guilty? I believe he is after seeing his face in the fbi interview and the polygraph test.
I'm all for the FBI investigating these allegations and everyone involved forced to give sworn testimony under penalty of perjury especially this Mark Judge whose name keeps coming up...

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

:dwillhuh: You’re better than this breh. You got multiple accusations of sexual assaults for a person that’s up for the highest court in the land. Do you really think this guy is in a position to decide the fate of the most important cases in the country?

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
I'm all for the FBI investigating these allegations and everyone involved forced to give sworn testimony under penalty of perjury especially this Mark Judge whose name keeps coming up...
Good I hope enough doubt is created that he doesnt get the job and they cannot find a new candidate to force through in time for the midterms. I then want the dems not to confirm anyone for what they did to Obama with his pick.

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
It's not about what he thinks, it's about the fact that the FBI just collects info, they don't conclude anything. A background check isn't a trial
Never said it was a trial I just dont give a damn what his opinion is about the fbi investigation its thorough and at the very least can get the truth out of most people.