Kavanaugh SCOTUS Thread! Senate Confirms by 50-48 Vote Margin; Kavanaugh Sworn-In

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
Daps
brehs, the teenage girls were agreeing. This has legit wrecked my spirit.

In what way? It was a white woman in Montana attending a Trump Jr. event. What did you expect? How would those girls know any better?

Pieces of shyt tend to create additional pieces of shyt.

But they're young so they actually have the potential to change. I wouldn't lose sleep over their piece of shyt mother.

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
and the daughters nodding along like yeah who cares anyway :rudychin:
the shyts disgusting :camsheikh:

As a father this shyt is blowing my mind. I have a daughter and Ifsomeone happened to her I’d be less than pleasant. I would not be in the principals office saying, it’s fine boys will boys that’s for damn sure.

Last edited:
Daps
Can't tell if shytty attempt to obscure his identity, or reference to The Simpsons. Going with the former based on how dumb all these people have proven themselves to be time and time again :pachaha:

Not so fast. Simpsons already predicted Trump as president. And one episode, Bart becomes a Supreme Court Justice in the future. So.........

:sadcam:

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
Can't tell if shytty attempt to obscure his identity, or reference to The Simpsons. Going with the former based on how dumb all these people have proven themselves to be time and time again :pachaha:

Well was Bart a drunk? Wouldnt Homer have been a better reference? :tinfoiljbhmm:

And why give a fake "cut out" character a last name at all? Let alone one that doesnt actually exist in the real world, an "Irishization" of his best friends name?:tinfoiljbhmm:

banner34

Superstar
Daps
So since Kavanaugh didn't admit to it and didn't pay anybody off that makes this all even, huh? :hhh:

I stand by my original statement.:mjgrin:

A lot of low key attempts to put Kavanaugh on that pedestal lately. To make him into some kind of 'men's rights hero'. I'm not the one to run it on, my man.:usure:
i don't know what kavanaugh did or didn't do I'm just telling you why cosby went down he told on himself in the deposition these are facts