Kavanaugh SCOTUS Thread! Senate Confirms by 50-48 Vote Margin; Kavanaugh Sworn-In

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps

These folks are idiots.

Nothing worse than seeing Hispanic MAGA folks.

No we are. The democrats acknowledge for years that the deficit was a problem only for the republicans to piss on it when they got in power. What the republicans are doing isn’t a new phenomenon. This is what happens when the smooth guys gets clipped. It’s an alternative ending to Nas’ verse on Calm Down.

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
The NPR article he tags after that with the polling is crazy as hell. 54% of Republicans don't care if Ford is telling the truth and Trump and Republicans are gaining in polling compared to earlier this month....they legit don't give a damn about any of this ish.

It's a cult, it's the fox news cult. My dad is a Democrat, he's hard to the left. My uncle is a Trump supporter believes fox news is gospel. For two years my dad had been trying to change my uncle's opinion, show him facts instead of fox. My father has taken shady and illegal things Trump has done and tell my uncle that Obama or Hillary did it, ask what should be done to them. My uncle will give the usual lock them up answer. Then my dad will say actually I was wrong, it was Trump that did that, what should happen now, you get the mental gymnastics to justify it. My dad no longer speaks to my uncle but during over if the last conversations they had my dad asked my uncle, what would Trump have to do to lose your support, my uncle couldn't think of an answer. It's a cult. Give another example of my uncle. He is married to a Brazilian woman, they have one daughter. My cousin has always identified with her Brazilian side over her white side. She has lived her entire life in the most diverse county in the world, Queens ny, and she grew up in a mixed neighborhood, not like a Howard beach or Whitestone. My uncle disowned her for several months because she got engaged to a Puerto Rican. A guy she had know since freshman year of high school, they've been together for a couple of years, and he has a good job. Disowned her because Fox news told him it's ok to be a racist, white is right. Now you have Republican women saying gropping is no big deal, there was no penetration, boys will be boys, it's ok to get raped. It's a fukking cult, this is what we're up against.

Berniewood Hogan

IT'S BERNIE SANDERS WITH A STEEL CHAIR!
Daps
Reppin
nWg
It's a cult, it's the fox news cult. My dad is a Democrat, he's hard to the left. My uncle is a Trump supporter believes fox news is gospel. For two years my dad had been trying to change my uncle's opinion, show him facts instead of fox. My father has taken shady and illegal things Trump has done and tell my uncle that Obama or Hillary did it, ask what should be done to them. My uncle will give the usual lock them up answer. Then my dad will say actually I was wrong, it was Trump that did that, what should happen now, you get the mental gymnastics to justify it. My dad no longer speaks to my uncle but during over if the last conversations they had my dad asked my uncle, what would Trump have to do to lose your support, my uncle couldn't think of an answer. It's a cult. Give another example of my uncle. He is married to a Brazilian woman, they have one daughter. My cousin has always identified with her Brazilian side over her white side. She has lived her entire life in the most diverse county in the world, Queens ny, and she grew up in a mixed neighborhood, not like a Howard beach or Whitestone. My uncle disowned her for several months because she got engaged to a Puerto Rican. A guy she had know since freshman year of high school, they've been together for a couple of years, and he has a good job. Disowned her because Fox news told him it's ok to be a racist, white is right. Now you have Republican women saying gropping is no big deal, there was no penetration, boys will be boys, it's ok to get raped. It's a fukking cult, this is what we're up against.
I got only one Trumpist friend left on social media. He has a Mexican wife and a half Mexican kid. Can't wait until the great day of I Told You So comes. :mjgrin:

Idaeo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DC

giphy.gif

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
QSFhn9D.gif

4th Allegation

ALLEGEDLY IN 1998 A DRUNKEN KAVANAUGH PUSHED A WOMAN INTO A WALL IN A SEXUAL MANNER

Senate probing new allegation of misconduct against Kavanaugh
Supreme Court Nominee has been asked privately about an accusation of physical assault, sources tell NBC News.
Sep.26.2018 / 6:37 PM EDT
180926-brett-kavanaugh-ew-558p_d82c7cc0f2489a7d03d59934d8f038a0.fit-760w.jpg

WASHINGTON — The Senate Judiciary Committee is inquiring about at least one additional allegation of misconduct against Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh, according to a letter obtained by NBC News and multiple people familiar with the process.

Republican Senate investigators asked Kavanaugh about the new complaint, NBC News has learned, during a phone call on Tuesday between Kavanaugh and committee staff. Sources told NBC News that Kavanaugh denied the allegation in the letter during the call and a spokesman for the committee declined to comment.

A Republican aide on the committee said the conversation took place shortly after noon. While Republican staff posed questions to Kavanaugh, their Democratic counterparts were also on the call but did not ask any questions.

According to an anonymous complaint sent to Republican Sen. Cory Gardner of Colorado, Kavanaugh physically assaulted a woman he socialized with in the Washington, D.C., area in 1998 while he was inebriated.

The sender of the complaint described an evening involving her own daughter, Kavanaugh and several friends in 1998.

“When they left the bar (under the influence of alcohol) they were all shocked when Brett Kavanaugh, shoved her friend up against the wall very aggressively and sexually.”

“There were at least four witnesses including my daughter.” The writer of the letter provided no names but said the alleged victim was still traumatized and had decided to remain anonymous herself.

A Democratic source said the minority wasn’t satisfied by the Republicans’ questions about the incident during the call, calling them cursory, and believed it should be investigated more deeply.

NBC News reached out to the White House for comment.

Kavanaugh, a federal judge who was nominated to the Supreme Court on July 9, has staunchly denied public allegations from three women alleging sexual misconduct.

On Wednesday, President Donald Trump said he could consider withdrawing Kavanaugh’s nomination if he “thought he was guilty of something like this.” Earlier Trump said the public accusations against Kavanaugh were false.

One of the accusers, Christine Blasey Ford, is set to testify before the committee Thursday. She has said that in 1982, when she and Kavanaugh were in high school, he pinned her down while they were in a suburban home in Maryland, attempted to remove her clothing and put his hand over her mouth when she tried to scream.

In a letter to the committee, Ford says that she thought she would be killed and that he had attempted to rape her. She has also said that Mark Judge was a witness and participant in the alleged assault. Kavanaugh has said it is possible he may have met her but he denied the accusation.

Sen. Mazie Hirono, D-Hawaii, who sits on the Judiciary Committee, would not say Wednesday whether there were any additional information she was aware of, but added, “there are certain areas that I’ve been interested in. He could be perjuring himself because of his response to my question about whether he had ever” engaged in sexual misconduct "as an adult. He could have perjured himself.”

A college classmate from Yale, Deborah Ramirez of Boulder, Colorado, has accused Kavanaugh of exposing himself and humiliating her at a party when they were in school together. Kavanaugh has said this incident didn’t occur.

On Wednesday, a third woman informed the Senate committee that she had been the victim of a gang rape in approximately 1982 in which she says Kavanaugh was present. The woman, Julie Swetnick, did not name Kavanaugh as an assailant.

Kavanaugh called this allegation “ridiculous,” and said he doesn’t know her.

A spokesman for Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Chuck Grassley, R-Iowa, told NBC News that members of the panel will hold another phone call with Kavanaugh on Wednesday to ask him about Swetnick’s allegation. In two previous calls with Kavanaugh, he has denied allegations from Ford and Ramirez.

The calls are not under oath, but Kavanaugh will be reminded at the beginning of the call that lying to the Congress is against the law.

On Wednesday, Trump said he “can't tell” yet whether Kavanaugh’s known accusers are “liars” because he’s waiting to watch the hearing on Thursday. Trump admitted it’s “possible” they could be “convincing.”

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
QSFhn9D.gif

4th Allegation

ALLEGEDLY IN 1998 A DRUNKEN KAVANAUGH PUSHED A WOMAN INTO A WALL IN A SEXUAL MANNER

Senate probing new allegation of misconduct against Kavanaugh
Supreme Court Nominee has been asked privately about an accusation of physical assault, sources tell NBC News.
Sep.26.2018 / 6:37 PM EDT
180926-brett-kavanaugh-ew-558p_d82c7cc0f2489a7d03d59934d8f038a0.fit-760w.jpg

WASHINGTON — The Senate Judiciary Committee is inquiring about at least one additional allegation of misconduct against Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh, according to a letter obtained by NBC News and multiple people familiar with the process.

Republican Senate investigators asked Kavanaugh about the new complaint, NBC News has learned, during a phone call on Tuesday between Kavanaugh and committee staff. Sources told NBC News that Kavanaugh denied the allegation in the letter during the call and a spokesman for the committee declined to comment.

A Republican aide on the committee said the conversation took place shortly after noon. While Republican staff posed questions to Kavanaugh, their Democratic counterparts were also on the call but did not ask any questions.

According to an anonymous complaint sent to Republican Sen. Cory Gardner of Colorado, Kavanaugh physically assaulted a woman he socialized with in the Washington, D.C., area in 1998 while he was inebriated.

The sender of the complaint described an evening involving her own daughter, Kavanaugh and several friends in 1998.

“When they left the bar (under the influence of alcohol) they were all shocked when Brett Kavanaugh, shoved her friend up against the wall very aggressively and sexually.”

“There were at least four witnesses including my daughter.” The writer of the letter provided no names but said the alleged victim was still traumatized and had decided to remain anonymous herself.

A Democratic source said the minority wasn’t satisfied by the Republicans’ questions about the incident during the call, calling them cursory, and believed it should be investigated more deeply.

NBC News reached out to the White House for comment.

Kavanaugh, a federal judge who was nominated to the Supreme Court on July 9, has staunchly denied public allegations from three women alleging sexual misconduct.

On Wednesday, President Donald Trump said he could consider withdrawing Kavanaugh’s nomination if he “thought he was guilty of something like this.” Earlier Trump said the public accusations against Kavanaugh were false.

One of the accusers, Christine Blasey Ford, is set to testify before the committee Thursday. She has said that in 1982, when she and Kavanaugh were in high school, he pinned her down while they were in a suburban home in Maryland, attempted to remove her clothing and put his hand over her mouth when she tried to scream.

In a letter to the committee, Ford says that she thought she would be killed and that he had attempted to rape her. She has also said that Mark Judge was a witness and participant in the alleged assault. Kavanaugh has said it is possible he may have met her but he denied the accusation.

Sen. Mazie Hirono, D-Hawaii, who sits on the Judiciary Committee, would not say Wednesday whether there were any additional information she was aware of, but added, “there are certain areas that I’ve been interested in. He could be perjuring himself because of his response to my question about whether he had ever” engaged in sexual misconduct "as an adult. He could have perjured himself.”

A college classmate from Yale, Deborah Ramirez of Boulder, Colorado, has accused Kavanaugh of exposing himself and humiliating her at a party when they were in school together. Kavanaugh has said this incident didn’t occur.

On Wednesday, a third woman informed the Senate committee that she had been the victim of a gang rape in approximately 1982 in which she says Kavanaugh was present. The woman, Julie Swetnick, did not name Kavanaugh as an assailant.

Kavanaugh called this allegation “ridiculous,” and said he doesn’t know her.

A spokesman for Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Chuck Grassley, R-Iowa, told NBC News that members of the panel will hold another phone call with Kavanaugh on Wednesday to ask him about Swetnick’s allegation. In two previous calls with Kavanaugh, he has denied allegations from Ford and Ramirez.

The calls are not under oath, but Kavanaugh will be reminded at the beginning of the call that lying to the Congress is against the law.

On Wednesday, Trump said he “can't tell” yet whether Kavanaugh’s known accusers are “liars” because he’s waiting to watch the hearing on Thursday. Trump admitted it’s “possible” they could be “convincing.”