Kavanaugh SCOTUS Thread! Senate Confirms by 50-48 Vote Margin; Kavanaugh Sworn-In

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
cosby admitted to it in a deposition and paid his accuser off that's why he went down
So since Kavanaugh didn't admit to it and didn't pay anybody off that makes this all even, huh? :hhh:

I stand by my original statement.:mjgrin:

A lot of low key attempts to put Kavanaugh on that pedestal lately. To make him into some kind of 'men's rights hero'. I'm not the one to run it on, my man.:usure:

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So since Kavanaugh didn't admit to it and didn't pay anybody off that makes this all even, huh? :hhh:

I stand by my original statement.:mjgrin:

A lot of low key attempts to put Kavanaugh on that pedestal lately. To make him into some kind of 'men's rights hero'. I'm not the one to run it on, my man.:usure:
Never admit to anything, that's rule number one...also the first person that's arrested is the one going to jail. Cosby paid people off then it snowballed.

Eye Cue DA COLI GAWD

<--- Cleveland Browns winning that many, boi!
Daps

Daughter: Mom I just got groped at my school. This boy grabbed my breasts and smacked my ass. OMG, it didn't feel like I thought it would. I feel violated.

Mom: You say what?!? What color was that boy?

Daughter: White. What does that have to do with anything, mom???

Mom: Honey, you're a pretty girl. Boys will be boys. You perky in all the right places. That's a compliment when they do that stuff.

:sas2: