Kavanaugh SCOTUS Thread! Senate Confirms by 50-48 Vote Margin; Kavanaugh Sworn-In

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I believe every single one of these women too.

I sure as fukk didn't think that the first one would amount to anything but that was before the rest of the women came forward

But I believe them because I went to college with dudes like this. And believe me, the shyt that they're describing in these allegations are more common than people think.

Baka's Weird Case

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset
1998 :mjlol:
no more "he was just a kid" bullshyt :mjlol:

I sure as fukk didn't think that the first one would amount to anything but that was before the rest of the women came forward

But I believe them because I went to college with dudes like this. And believe me, the shyt that they're describing in these allegations are more common than people think.
this whole time ive been thinking kavanaugh reminds me of every rapist white frat boy i went to school with

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
They'd look insane pushing him through now. I think they dump him and let Trump say they look weak. Probably ram some other generic a$$hole through before the midterms, but at least it won't be a guy Trump's mob buddies have gambling debt dirt on.
This process has taken nearly 3 months.

There is no chance that happens.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps

Same

I met a lot of dudes like this in college.

He did that shyt. He guilty as fukk.