Kavanaugh SCOTUS Thread! Senate Confirms by 50-48 Vote Margin; Kavanaugh Sworn-In

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
fukk y’all for trying to paint me as some sort of rape apologist because I’m questioning why someone would continue to go to those kind of parties.

I hope kavathug doesn’t get voted in, but that’s a legitimate question, but I forget that objectivity on the Coli doesn’t exist.
How old are you? This question has been answered a million times.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

When is his next election?

This piece of closeted shyt is just trying to become. AG when sessions is fired /resigns .

So it’s ok for trump to lie and grandstand without facts or data and be a “fighter /counterpuncher” but everyone else is divisive or grandstanding?? Avenatti been right repeatedly

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda

giphy.gif

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
fukk y’all for trying to paint me as some sort of rape apologist because I’m questioning why someone would continue to go to those kind of parties.

I hope kavathug doesn’t get voted in, but that’s a legitimate question, but I forget that objectivity on the Coli doesn’t exist.

Young people do not make smart decisions. Have you been on a college campus?

Daps

I don't know who took offence to that or if you got negged for saying it, but I hear you.

The point is that when people point out these flaws, it appears as if it's a dismissal of rape because the person being raped is flawed. No different than bringing up criminal histories of black people who are murdered by cops.

She may be a shytbag of a person herself too, but that shouldn't be used as a reason to dismiss her being raped (not saying you did).

Also, there's a difference between going to "rape parties" and just being at a party where somebody happens to get raped. I don't really see how it's her fault that rapists show up at a public party that she herself didn't throw