Kavanaugh SCOTUS Thread! Senate Confirms by 50-48 Vote Margin; Kavanaugh Sworn-In

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I'm saying if something happened 35 years ago and he admitted to it and said it was a mistake and he regrets it then let's move on. If it happened and he lied about it that's different. There's far more current things that should disqualify him

Baka's Weird Case

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset
Lol fam he said she said allegations that took place almost 40 yrs ago during high school :comeon:. No witnesses, don’t know when or where events took place. Only other person involved denied the events.

2nd one might be worse. He might’ve exposed himself at a party in college. Not really sure if it was him I was drunk:dwillhuh:. Y’all want to ruin dudes life over this
how is not being a supreme court justice "ruining" a dudes life?

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
how is not being a supreme court justice "ruining" a dudes life?
Maybe he talking about his daughters having to go through this smearing of their father. Along with his own reputation.

I believe the allegations btw.

• Dap
Reactions: 19-

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
Lol fam he said she said allegations that took place almost 40 yrs ago during high school :comeon:. No witnesses, don’t know when or where events took place. Only other person involved denied the events.

2nd one might be worse. He might’ve exposed himself at a party in college. Not really sure if it was him I was drunk:dwillhuh:. Y’all want to ruin dudes life over this

He's going to be a supreme court justice, a lifetime appointment. I'd prefer someone in that role that wasn't a drunk rapist and I dont care how far back it goes. I know a teenager who will be in jail well into his adult years paying for a mistake he made as teenager. So fukk outta here. If anyone is ruining his life, its the sexual predator. Not getting a job you dont deserve is not ruining anyone's life. You mofos are some weirdos.

She even said dude was drunk af. Idk bruhs, I hate this Kavanaugh dude, he just seems like a fake ass fraud of a judge. But as far as the allegations we know about, come on. Dude didn't think exposing himself almost 40 years ago was gonna come back and haunt him. :dead:

I hope he doesn't get confirmed but yeah I'm not on board with these me too allegations either. And these republicans don't give one fukk, they all gonna vote for him even if he was accused of murder.

:scust:

Last edited:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If not overlooking sexual assault is a moral high ground you're even more of a scumbag than I imagined. :francis:
at this point, i doubt that's possible :mjlol:

im fairly consistent on 30 year old accusations, which is to say, i have a hard time giving a fukk. i said that about cosby, i said it about franken, and im saying it about kavanaugh. except kavanaugh is a piece of shyt who's clearly in trump's pocket, so i hope that the democrats succeed in smearing and booting him :yeshrug: but as far as the "he went too far when we were drunk in high school, oh by the way i don't have any proof, oh by the way i'm just coming forward right before he's nominated"? :russell:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
at this point, i doubt that's possible :mjlol:

im fairly consistent on 30 year old accusations, which is to say, i have a hard time giving a fukk. i said that about cosby, i said it about franken, and im saying it about kavanaugh. except kavanaugh is a piece of shyt who's clearly in trump's pocket, so i hope that the democrats succeed in smearing and booting him :yeshrug: but as far as the "he went too far when we were drunk in high school, oh by the way i don't have any proof, oh by the way i'm just coming forward right before he's nominated"? :russell:
Should we not hold SCOTUS justices to a higher standard than @the cac mamba trying to bang his crush by getting him drunk? :mjgrin:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That cac mamba playbook:mjlolhairfade::wow:
dude did not come with receipts, the energy is clearly different and you fukkin know it :camby:

some of the dishonesty in here :scusthov:

you know, as a matter of fact i just realized where i am. why don't i just shut the fukk up before both @88m3 aliases report me and i get bushed. no more responding from me in here

Berniewood Hogan

IT'S BERNIE SANDERS WITH A STEEL CHAIR!
Daps
Reppin
nWg
im all for ruining this dude kavanaugh's life, but from an objective standpoint, this bullshyt is laughable

no one in HL would have this energy if someone brought the same shyt against a dem :mjlol:
lead_720_405.jpg