Kavanaugh SCOTUS Thread! Senate Confirms by 50-48 Vote Margin; Kavanaugh Sworn-In

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol fam he said she said allegations that took place almost 40 yrs ago during high school :comeon:. No witnesses, don’t know when or where events took place. Only other person involved denied the events.

2nd one might be worse. He might’ve exposed himself at a party in college. Not really sure if it was him I was drunk:dwillhuh:. Y’all want to ruin dudes life over this
im all for ruining this dude kavanaugh's life, but from an objective standpoint, this bullshyt is laughable

no one in HL would have this energy if someone brought the same shyt against a dem :mjlol:

Steel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC - ATL-MIA
Plenty of teenagers have wild, consensual sex. If the allegations are true you can't just boil it down to being a teen.
But the issue is there’s no way to prove innocence or guilt. So are we just to assume Guilt because a woman said it happened 35 years ago:mjlol:. FBI investigations into what exactly:mjlol:. This whole thing is laughable

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps

I am still tripped out over this. He went full retard. Son said he couldn't have assaulted the females in the first place because he wasn't even fukking to begin with. :wow: A virgin all throughout college. The perfect damn gentleman.:mjlol:

If you were around alcohol and females in college and you left those hollowed grounds a virgin you're the superman of restraint.:manny:

Not an endorsement of assault.:hubie: I'm just saying...

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
im all for ruining this dude kavanaugh's life, but from an objective standpoint, this bullshyt is laughable

no one in HL would have this energy if someone brought the same shyt against a dem :mjlol:
We sent a dem to the bushes for less.

:camby: with your concern trolling

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
She even said dude was drunk af. Idk bruhs, I hate this Kavanaugh dude, he just seems like a fake ass fraud of a judge. But as far as the allegations we know about, come on. Dude didn't think exposing himself almost 40 years ago was gonna come back and haunt him. :dead:

I hope he doesn't get confirmed but yeah I'm not on board with these me too allegations either. And these republicans don't give one fukk, they all gonna vote for him even if he was accused of murder.

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
But the issue is there’s no way to prove innocence or guilt. So are we just to assume Guilt because a woman said it happened 35 years ago:mjlol:. FBI investigations into what exactly:mjlol:. This whole thing is laughable
This guy went on tv and said he was a virgin in an extremely desperate attempt to make this all go away. He is crazy guilty. If he was innocent he'd chill.

And if he's going to have this important job for life he needs heavy vetting.

You're an apologist for him. Fine. Cool. But he isn't applying to be a dog catcher.

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
This guy went on tv and said he was a virgin in an extremely desperate attempt to make this all go away. He is crazy guilty. If he was innocent he'd chill.

And if he's going to have this important job for life he needs heavy vetting.

You're an apologist for him. Fine. Cool. But he isn't applying to be a dog catcher.
You should think seriously about ignoring him or don’t engage with him.