Kavanaugh SCOTUS Thread! Senate Confirms by 50-48 Vote Margin; Kavanaugh Sworn-In

Steel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC - ATL-MIA
He's going to be a supreme court justice, a lifetime appointment. I'd prefer someone in that role that wasn't a drunk rapist and I dont care how far back it goes. I know a teenager who will be in jail well into his adult years paying for a mistake he made as teenager. So fukk outta here. If anyone is ruining his life, its the sexual predator. Not getting a job you dont deserve is not ruining anyone's life. You mofos are some weirdos.

:scust:
See this is what I was talking about. I deal with facts and things that can be proven. We have no proof he was a drunk, aggressive, violent, pedo,rapist. But because a random woman said he was he became all these things. With no proof or anything corroborated. I’m not caping for Kavanaugh but this whole thing is a farce. I do not want him on the SC because of his views but this is hilarious to watch:russ:

Based Lord Zedd

Colts or Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston TX
at this point, i doubt that's possible :mjlol:

im fairly consistent on 30 year old accusations, which is to say, i have a hard time giving a fukk. i said that about cosby, i said it about franken, and im saying it about kavanaugh. except kavanaugh is a piece of shyt who's clearly in trump's pocket, so i hope that the democrats succeed in smearing and booting him :yeshrug: but as far as the "he went too far when we were drunk in high school, oh by the way i don't have any proof, oh by the way i'm just coming forward right before he's nominated"? :russell:

I'm not a fan of approaching the Cosby/Kavanaugh situations the same.

It's one thing to feel a certain way about Cosby who is an old celebrity facing criminal charges. It's an entirely different scenario when we are talking about Kavanaugh who is a public servant, trying to get a lifetime SC appointment. I don't understand why we need to be consistent with how we treat these situations.

I didn't care much about Matt Patricia's charges when people were pushing for him to be fired. But the only thing he can impact is the NFL for maybe 3-10 years. Kavanaugh could affect my life for decades.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na

It's one thing to feel a certain way about Cosby who is an old celebrity facing criminal charges. It's an entirely different scenario when we are talking about Kavanaugh who is a public servant, trying to get a lifetime SC appointment. I don't understand why we need to be consistent with how we treat these situations.

I didn't care much about Matt Patricia's charges when people were pushing for him to be fired. But the only thing he can impact is the NFL for maybe 3-10 years. Kavanaugh could affect my life for decades.

Fukk both of them

Why we acting by like it’s notmal tbut have a bunch of accusers?

Can’t even use the fame money angle because a bunch of nikkas that don’t

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
See this is what I was talking about. I deal with facts and things that can be proven. We have no proof he was a drunk, aggressive, violent, pedo,rapist. But because a random woman said he was he became all these things. With no proof or anything corroborated. I’m not caping for Kavanaugh but this whole thing is a farce. I do not want him on the SC because of his views but this is hilarious to watch:russ:

Well if the FBI investigated (Kavanaugh, GOP nor Trump wants this) and talked to his old schoolmates then we could do away with this whole he's being smeared bs, right?. You aren't dealing with facts, you're dealing with unknowns. How is him NOT being a sexual predator a fact but him being one is an unknown? What sources do you have to make that statement a FACT? If you actually read the new articles about the sexual assaults he is accused of, there are always additional comments confirming the story of the accuser by others who are named and unnamed. What makes their statements unproven but his, proven? His best friend in high school has book that talks about how drunk he was all through high school. Are you the sober best friend of a drunk in high school or did you hang with people who activities, social circles mimic yours? Do you think the grown men who are now speaking out about being molested by priest are making it up because they waited until they were grown to tell anyone about it? What about your own child? Would you dismiss an allegation because she didnt tell you when it happened but told you later? When another accuser comes out. you're going to dismiss her too? You're full of shyt. You're defending a predator because you sympathize with him because you see his life as being ruined.

Wasted: Tales of a GenX Drunk,” amounts to a clear acknowledgement from Judge that he engaged in drunken acts he could not remember afterward, and that those acts involved aggression toward women, if not outright violence.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

which is why my stance is. i cant personally feign outrage about these high school party accusations, but i hope they're effective in keeping this scumbag off the bench :yeshrug: i'd love to see the dems give the repubs a taste of their own medicine after that fukkin cheating by mcconnell

Steel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC - ATL-MIA
Well if the FBI investigated (Kavanaugh, GOP nor Trump wants this) and talked to his old schoolmates then we could do away with this whole he's being smeared bs, right?. You aren't dealing with facts, you're dealing with unknowns. How is him NOT being a sexual predator a fact but him being one is an unknown? What sources do you have to make that statement a FACT? If you actually read the new articles about the sexual assaults he is accused of, there are always additional comments confirming the story of the accuser by others who are named and unnamed. What makes their statements unproven but his, proven? His best friend in high school has book that talks about how drunk he was all through high school. Are you the sober best friend of a drunk in high school or did you hang with people who activities, social circles mimic yours? Do you think the grown men who are now speaking out about being molested by priest are making it up because they waited until they were grown to tell anyone about it? What about your own child? Would you dismiss an allegation because she didnt tell you when it happened but told you later? When another accuser comes out. you're going to dismiss her too? You're full of shyt. You're defending a predator because you sympathize with him because you see his life as being ruined.

Wasted: Tales of a GenX Drunk,” amounts to a clear acknowledgement from Judge that he engaged in drunken acts he could not remember afterward, and that those acts involved aggression toward women, if not outright violence.
Ok by this logic we are all sexual predators until proven not. The mental gymnastics y’all using to condemn someone without proof is amazing. I empathize with him because of the slippery slope. I have never sexually assaulted someone or even come close to, but what stopping a random person from middle school coming foward saying I exposed myself in a hallway. Nothing. Then using my yearbook caption and the fact the I might’ve went to a strip club in college as proof of sexual deviancy :bryan:

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
Ok by this logic we are all sexual predators until proven not. The mental gymnastics y’all using to condemn someone without proof is amazing. I empathize with him because of the slippery slope. I have never sexually assaulted someone or even come close to, but what stopping a random person from middle school coming foward saying I exposed myself in a hallway. Nothing. Then using my yearbook caption and the fact the I might’ve went to a strip club in college as proof of sexual deviancy :bryan:

Fortunately for me, I don't know anyone who just gets randomly accused for assaulting women. By your weirdo logic, if a person is accused of being sexual assault there better be video, he better admit to it, she should have did a rape kit on herself, preserve the evidence for whenever she finds the courage to speak out, write a letter saying she was assaulted in detail and have the predator sign it, have it notorized and the enveloped sealed with blood and not broken until she decides to speak out. I mean, like no one has been arrested and case brought against them based on hearsay that was proved out. :stopitslime:

I see you didnt touch any of my questions. I asked about 6 of them.

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

breh, the reason people don't believe his denials is bc dude has straight up lied, UNDER OATH, on MULTIPLE occasions when questioned about other issues. Dude claimed he had no input in previous judicial nominations at the same time there are a bunch of emails showing him very clearly involved. He has ZERO credibility.