Kavanaugh SCOTUS Thread! Senate Confirms by 50-48 Vote Margin; Kavanaugh Sworn-In

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lead_720_405.jpg
t i just realized where i am. why don't i just shut the fukk up before both @88m3 aliases report me and i get bushed. no more responding from me in here

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
no, i really don't give a fukk about what a 17 year old did when he's 55 now. if it had happened when he was a judge, i would be singing a completely different tune, which i think you know.
How do you feel about sex offender registry for Pedos?
:Camnewtongrin:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
if a kid kills another kid when they're 20, you cool with him getting out when he's 45?

see how what i just did is a bullshyt ass, irrelevant argument? :gladbron:
If a kid kills another kid at 20 I do not expect him to ever become a Supreme Court justice.

You walked right into that one. :pachaha:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If a kid kills another kid at 20 I do not expect him to ever become a Supreme Court justice.

You walked right into that one. :pachaha:
not really, because you had to break out bullshyt strawmen about pedophilia that arent relevant here
a431084694e7bd19bf5e6899ca2506eb.png

im actually glad we could discuss this without anyone hitting the report button :ehh: but i shouldnt speak too soon

i want kavanaugh out because he's a piece of shyt christian who will overturn roe v wade, and protect trump at all costs. not because of some bullshyt at a high school party 35 years ago. fair enough?

Last edited:

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
I'm saying if something happened 35 years ago and he admitted to it and said it was a mistake and he regrets it then let's move on. If it happened and he lied about it that's different. There's far more current things that should disqualify him
No.

Based Lord Zedd

Colts or Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston TX
no, i really don't give a fukk about what a 17 year old did when he's 55 now. if it had happened when he was a judge, i would be singing a completely different tune, which i think you know.

This isn't true for me. I don't consider myself a democrat so I have no motivation to protect anyone in that party.
I initially thought that the accusations were a bit weak and an obvious political play, but the more info that comes out the more justified things look. Multiple accusers + Kavanaugh supporters doing underhanded shyt to cover up the story (the CRC PR firm's behavior for example).

I'm not going to go as far to call dude a rapist, and I doubt we'll ever get "proof" of his innocence/guilt. At the same time though, I like others don't understand the infatuation with this specific judge. They can't find another guy who has a "clean" history? Democrats can't just make multiple victims appear out of nowhere for every potential candidate.