Kavanaugh SCOTUS Thread! Senate Confirms by 50-48 Vote Margin; Kavanaugh Sworn-In

Steel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC - ATL-MIA
This guy went on tv and said he was a virgin in an extremely desperate attempt to make this all go away. He is crazy guilty. If he was innocent he'd chill.

And if he's going to have this important job for life he needs heavy vetting.

You're an apologist for him. Fine. Cool. But he isn't applying to be a dog catcher.

Okay where is the evidence he is guilty of said allegations? I am not a republican I’ve voted dem my whole life. My cousin actually just won a NYS assembly seat as a dem. I just don’t like slippery slopes. I don’t want Kavanaugh to be confirmed but I can call out that the allegations are baseless and hearsay.

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
Okay where is the evidence he is guilty of said allegations? I am not a republican I’ve voted dem my whole life. My cousin actually just won a NYS assembly seat as a dem. I just don’t like slippery slopes. I don’t want Kavanaugh to be confirmed but I can call out that the allegations are baseless and hearsay.
Being an apologist has nothing to do with who you vote for. :stopitslime:

You are an apologist. You believe this is, as he put it, a smear campaign. You probably even believe he was a virgin all throughout college.:mjlol:

You question the usefullness of an investigation but then ask 'where is the evidence?' :francis:

What do you think investigations are for?:hhh:

How old are you?:usure:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
who, franken? i said we shouldn't have done that, and it was a bytch ass move :childplease: or was that 'us going high when they go low'? always works out well for us :huhldby:
You said no one in HL would have that same energy if it were against a dem. Would you like me to pull receipts of people having that same energy?

:BeanUMad:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You said no one in HL would have that same energy if it were against a dem. Would you like me to pull receipts of people having that same energy?

:BeanUMad:
actually, yeah. so i can laugh at all the posters who acted like punks in the face of this disgusting immorality from the opposition we face in republicans. the posters who were wrong to call for him to resign

lets see them :ehh:franken didn't do a fukkin thing worth resigning over. the embarrassment from the picture would have gone way, imo

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
im all for ruining this dude kavanaugh's life, but from an objective standpoint, this bullshyt is laughable

no one in HL would have this energy if someone brought the same shyt against a dem :mjlol:

Checks the replay :jbhmm:

leeann-airplane-pic.jpg

Bet you never thought you'd wanna run for president one day when you just did comedy.

:dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead:

grand opening.

grand closing.

I’m on the Chris Murphy and Sherod Brown trains for 2020 anyways.

Jason Kander is my unlikely wishlist candidate.

:Scustdame2:

These guys are hateful losers. They actively wish for the other side to rape, murder, assault people just so they can point at them and say "see they're bad people!" but are MIA when it happens to their "side". Disgusting.

Sexual assault isn't a liberal or conservative thing. It's something everyone across the board should be able to agree to deal with swiftly and harshly.

Everybody catching strays :bpwhew:

EDIT: Co-signed with @Cobratron. Sexual harassment is not endemic to conservatives, liberals, or any political leanings in particular. It's a human problem.

DAMNNNN....you could tell he was setting the stage for a presidential run. And he had a very good shot IMO.

This is only the beginning though - get ready for many many more of these. Lotta heroes going to be taken down.

:picard: fukking foul man. Hope this cac catches maximum heat.

You're probably already

Negged