Kavanaugh SCOTUS Thread! Senate Confirms by 50-48 Vote Margin; Kavanaugh Sworn-In

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Again you're just throwing wild accusations against posters. I clearly stated why Trump would prefer the other person. You can discuss the points without attacking somebody. You don't think trump can find somebody who belives all you just said without 2 assault accusations? This is Mitch's fault like other posters have said. He hid this during the vetting process. How do these incidents coming out help Trump? It makes it harder to confirm now. This isn't the sopranos. As of this morning I think they might prospone this.

Great Question. Trump doubling down or Senate GOP wants their guy?
The reason Trump picked Kavanaugh is for his aggressive views on Executive Power. Check Seth Abramnsons Timeline.

Everything that Trump touches dies.

Steel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC - ATL-MIA

Lol fam he said she said allegations that took place almost 40 yrs ago during high school :comeon:. No witnesses, don’t know when or where events took place. Only other person involved denied the events.

2nd one might be worse. He might’ve exposed himself at a party in college. Not really sure if it was him I was drunk:dwillhuh:. Y’all want to ruin dudes life over this

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Lol fam he said she said allegations that took place almost 40 yrs ago during high school :comeon:. No witnesses, don’t know when or where events took place. Only other person involved denied the events.

2nd one might be worse. He might’ve exposed himself at a party in college. Not really sure if it was him I was drunk:dwillhuh:. Y’all want to ruin dudes life over this
He ruined his own life

Steel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC - ATL-MIA
He ruined his own life
How? By being a teenager? Remember nothing is confirmed the only things we know for a fact is that he attended Georgetown prep and Yale. He also happened to be 17yrs old at one point in time. Where’s the proof of any wrongdoing even the yearbook is reaching hard.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
How? By being a teenager? Remember nothing is confirmed the only things we know for a fact is that he attended Georgetown prep and Yale. He also happened to be 17yrs old at one point in time. Where’s the proof of any wrongdoing even the yearbook is reaching hard.
You can’t trivialize what he did as “teenager behavior”