Katt Williams on Joe Rogan

AngryBaby

All Star
Daps
He had no issues interacting with "Nerdy" black people or black people incapable of being serious. Ie. Neil Degrasse Tyson, black MMA fighters, and guys like Donnell Rawlins and Ali Siddiq. Katt Williams from the Pimp Chronicles would have been a totally different interview. It just shows that Joe has a true lack of relatability outside of his sphere.
Nah he dont like Neil anymore lmao because neil pushed back on him. He actually is so maga, that he doesnt really like truly intelligent blacks anymore. He has elon now. Whos white. Doesnt need neil.

He beleives in race IQ and neil conflicts with that

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As someone who listens to the Rogan podcast only when there’s a comedian I like on, I hope you guys realize that the vast majority of his episodes aren’t political and he’s just as likely to have a far left guest as a far right one.
There’s a ton of far right content sitting in the top 100 podcast rankings but putting Rogan there is a huge stretch.

Who was the last left leaning guest he’s had on?

He used to but since his shows become a MAGA jerk fest where all he talks about is cancel culture and wokeness it’s mostly all right wing guests

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Whats crazy is, is that his audience wasnt nearly maga pre 2016

Because Joe wasn’t

Joe was barely political at all and you can tell he was at least socially liberal

Now he claims he’s in the center politically yet all he does is parrot right wing talking points and bytch about the left he has ZERO smoke for Trump or the right wing

He’s even making sure to check off every right wing starter pack box

He was never religious and now all of a sudden he’s very religious

F*ckthemkids

Superstar
Daps
Nah he dont like Neil anymore lmao because neil pushed back on him. He actually is so maga, that he doesnt really like truly intelligent blacks anymore. He has elon now. Whos white. Doesnt need neil.

He beleives in race IQ and neil conflicts with that

What happened between him and Neil?

AngryBaby

All Star
Daps
seems like a typical joe rogan ep with a comedian he’s cool with…

Everyone saying Katt was on his best behavior is dumb.. lol

People went on Shannon podcast and lied on Katt’s name so of course he went in hard af defending his name on that same podcast

Besides the five second diss that Joe rotates the same unfunny comedians what else did Katt have to address here?
Joe is maga, joe believes in race IQ, Joe is anti-vaxx, talks about it nearly every episode.

Suspiciously doesnt come at all here lol (although he tried to ease some talking points in)

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
At 1:38:00 is when Katt turned the whole room up.

Only heard Chronicles of Judah 144 go in like that. :ohhh:

Took me back to his breakdown of James Brown's deal

AngryBaby

All Star
Daps
What happened between him and Neil?
Neil had one awkward appearance on Rogan like 3 years ago. Where Neil interrupted alot. (Because Joe was questioning him on stupid shyt tbh)

And suddenly, Neil, who's been on JRE since 2013 was public ebemy number 1. Whites turned on him quick, and questioned his intelligence and credentials regularly. He still characterized as this interrupting ego maniac to this day by Joes audience. Even though Neil had plenty of amazing appearances. They even said Neil was a DEI scientist. (Andrew schulz piled on qith this too)

But Joe still brought Neil on a few times.
Joe questioned Neil about UFO's , and Neil said he needed more evidence. He also said "why would they be interested in us". To which Joe went on a rant on why we are so interesting. And Joe clipped that and made it out as if he was "owning" neil.

However in the full clip Neil expanded and gave context, like "They are probably aware of many intelligent species" and that they may even find us to be horrific.

But that is ignored. And suddenly on the recent david grusch episode of Rogan, Joe sneak disses Neil pretty blatantly. Says hes "more of a fan of Sagan" . I dont think Neil .will be on again. But why Joe sneak dissed neil so hard? I dont know.

I think Joe is aware of his audience turning on Neil and decided to follow suit. BUT I also think whites are going crazy, and dont like the idea of Neil, a black intellectual leader. Right wingers that believe in race IQ cant bare the idea of a Neil Tyson. He needs to be brought down and questioned. Thats my theory.

Plus they prop up Elon now as their intellectual daddy. Even though if youbhear thebtwo speak on things, neil is drastically more articulate in his ideas.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Katt had the hottest buzz of anyone all year and Joe Rogan managed to make him boring. Joes awfulness is at a legendary level right now.

AngryBaby

All Star
Daps
Katt had the hottest buzz of anyone all year and Joe Rogan managed to make him boring. Joes awfulness is at a legendary level right now.
He did the same with Bobby Lee. One of the easiest guests to have fun with, and one of the funniest people that will give you a wild episode. And Joe made it about vaccines...and made Bobby uncomfortable lol

Joe is...fascinating to me. At how bad hes gotten and his changed mental disposition is drastic.

Straw Hat Luffy

Superstar
Daps
Joe is maga, joe believes in race IQ, Joe is anti-vaxx, talks about it nearly every episode.

Suspiciously doesnt come at all here lol (although he tried to ease some talking points in)
I couldn’t add any input since I don’t watch his stuff like that anymore

Either way I enjoyed the episode with Katt while I was high

ThrobbingHood

Take from the b*tch, give to the whores.
Daps

I can’t stand how disingenuous Joe Rogan’s nut sack riders are. I have zero issues with him having a platform. In fact, I encourage to have these knuckle draggers out in the open so people can see how insular their thinking is.

What’s laughable is how his non-white fans fight tooth and nail to defend him from the racism “accusations”, so they don’t look like sell outs themselves for supporting a white supremacist.

“B-b-b Joe isn’t MAGA, he’s a libertarian. He has black comedian friends. He’s had black guests on this show. He has apologized for calling black people apes, saying the N-word, having guests saying blacks have low IQs!”

If you have to make this many excuses for so many racist statements… :francis:

Also, with the amount of OPEN white supremacist guests he’s had on, he’s never had ONE panafricnaist, Hebrew Israelite on the opposite end of the spectrum… why? Because his lack of intellect would get exposed and his fanbase would crucify him.

This idea that he has balance on his podcast is laughable. If he had a Dr Umar or guests of his ilk regularly at the rate his does of his Douglas Murrays and Co, then no one could say he’s not far right/white supremacy grifter.

As it stands, the evidence is clear what he and his fanbase stands for.