Katt Williams on Club Shay Shay

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
I ain’t reading through the whole thread. All I know is I saw a clip where he said he turned down 50 million 4 times and I immediately knew the whole interview was some lying ass ducktales that this infantile ass community gon hype up to no ends and absolutely love. But nikkas absorb rapper lies every day, so of course nikkas are loving this juicy drama.

shyt on a bunch of black legends for social media and nikkas always go OD with the memes and nonsense.
That's not exactly true. He did some obvious lying but the things most people have been talking about and posting about are receipts that can be proven. I've seen quite a few posted on social media.

vino

Superstar
Daps

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
That's not exactly true. He did some obvious lying but the things most people have been talking about and posting about are receipts that can be proven. I've seen quite a few posted on social media.
This is why it's stupid for people to comment on a clip when there is a 3hr vid to watch. Hell he couldve at least looked on SM for the black legends stuff and how ppl had receipts for what he said about them.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
breh its worth watching....
I'll paraphrase the joke....but that in the good ole boys illumanti club one of the benefits is a light skinned big headed wife who's mute :dead:

edit: @Ziggiy explained it
I heard that part but I didn’t know he was talking about Luda. What did he do to him?

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
This is why it's stupid for people to comment on a clip when there is a 3hr vid to watch. Hell he couldve at least looked on SM for the black legends stuff and how ppl had receipts for what he said about them.
Yeah I'm not here to knock him but he probably needs to check out the interview and receipts people been posting lol.

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
I ain’t reading through the whole thread. All I know is I saw a clip where he said he turned down 50 million 4 times and I immediately knew the whole interview was some lying ass ducktales that this infantile ass community gon hype up to no ends and absolutely love. But nikkas absorb rapper lies every day, so of course nikkas are loving this juicy drama.

shyt on a bunch of black legends for social media and nikkas always go OD with the memes and nonsense.

bye-gtfo.gif

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.

You projecting a lot :mjpls:

Thanks for your 2 cents though

Leave :camby:

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
I can't believe this fool cause how you read 3000 non fiction books

I wouldn't entertain someone who says they read 3000 non fiction books a year from ages 8 to 12 either. I mean that's not even plausible.

when he specified non-fiction :wow:

that was cold....

I looked at the bookshelf saw my kids books and realized my boys aint gonna be half the man kat is....:snoop:

metaphorically speaking of course they already way bigger then unk :ehh:

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York

shyt doing #s so EVERYBODY gonna jump in here because of FOMO. I'm shocked its made it this far without spinning into a political beef like that bullshyt ass Starbucks thread I was just in :dead:

Daps

Pretty much same thing I said. I knew he was cap when he said he put in his contract for another man to wear a dress lmao. This is all a performance for him