Katt Williams on Club Shay Shay

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
:russ:To be fair homegirl was a super Stan who dedicated her entire life to Luda. She created a who thread trying to manifest bro. I guess it worked out at the end lol

This legit blew my mind when I learned about this. A coworker randomly told me about this when we were chilling talking about new movies and I was saying I was going to check out FFX. She was like “You know Luda’s wife stalked him for like 3 years before he married her” and then pulled up the threads. shyt was kind of l
creepy

JamesJabdi

Superstar
Daps
$16 Million is not a huge budget at ALL for a comedy film. And that film also starred Monique, Snoop Dogg, and DL Hughley, who had established fanbases from Television and music.

This “Kevin Hart is a plant” shyt gotta be the dumbest urban legend in black entertainment history behind Tupac is alive in Cuba. You can trace Kevin’s grind going back to 1998

16 mill was big at that time...especially for a black movie led by an unknown kevin hart. The same budget a in their prime Lindsay Lohan, Ben Stiller and Vince vaughn were getting for their movies.

You said it yourself...the movie had jon witherspoon,method man, snoop, DL and others who put in years of work but KHart was the lead over all of them.

I don't believe Kevin Hart is a plant. He is great at networking and took an opportunity he saw at a young age and ran with it.

vino

Superstar
Daps
This legit blew my mind when I learned about this. A coworker randomly told me about this when we were chilling talking about new movies and I was saying I was going to check out FFX. She was like “You know Luda’s wife stalked him for like 3 years before he married her” and then pulled up the threads. shyt was kind of l
creepy

Bruh, i just googled it and fond the damn thread from 09. I thought you were bullshytting. He married a full fledge stalker.