Katt Williams on Club Shay Shay

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
15k to boosie
offered Little Brother 20-30k
gave money to Migos
Stories of how he would give money to comedians

Beanie said he saw Kat give away 200k to random ppl(i think in philly)

But yall want to say he just bitter and a hater because he not as successful or he a junkie :francis:
Only legit criticism I seen was from @Ziggiy defending the hart plant shyt. All yall other nikkas defending Ricky/Steve/Ced because they are "success stories" lame. Screw a success story if you fukked over ppl or talking shyt about ppl on your way to the top. Kat is also a success story.
Ced - stole jokes and deserved to be called out
Ricky - Made it seem like the money mike role was is, That was Katt's break out role and he wrote the lines for it. I would have a problem with that too.
Steve - Stole jokes and tried to fukk over Bernie Mac in that Ocean's Eleven role (This was known before Katt said it, I remember Aretemous posting about it)

I've aint never seen so many "I never liked Ricky smiley" "cedric is a bytch" "Steve Harvey been fake" "Katt Williams Is the best comedian" in my life ... all off a lyin ass interview going viral

Those dudes are walking success stories and now it's trending to shyt on em...

Ppl who knew this about Steve been sayin he was fake.

Ppl having Katt Williams up on their comedy list also isnt new. He has always had a lock on the hood.

Last edited:

iseetrolledpeople

A silent witness to all this trolling going on.
Daps
Rogan saw 10 million views in 24 hours.

Man I'd love to see this and wait for Rogan to pull his "us, comedians" shyt and watch Katt light hin up!

Nobody told this roided chimpmunk that he is NOT funny or a "comedian"! Katt will burst his bubble of ass kissers with Napalm and drone strikes.

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
:russ:
Bish on the last page talking about manifesting bobby smurda :laff:

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.

Screen_Shot_2021-04-21_at_2.15.25_PM.png

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
I ain’t reading through the whole thread. All I know is I saw a clip where he said he turned down 50 million 4 times and I immediately knew the whole interview was some lying ass ducktales that this infantile ass community gon hype up to no ends and absolutely love. But nikkas absorb rapper lies every day, so of course nikkas are loving this juicy drama.

shyt on a bunch of black legends for social media and nikkas always go OD with the memes and nonsense.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps

Shannon on live right now. Said he not a journalist so stop asking him to do journalist shyt

Just killed them too, "Yall didnt ask about follow up questions when Ced said he didnt steal the joke or the other interviews"
If you want hard hitting questions, go to 60 minutes.
He was playing that "this may be my last show" role well. He standin on business though
:russ:

151_Pr00f

All Star
Daps
Reppin
In the Clouds
I can't believe this fool cause how you read 3000 non fiction books
I fully expect all parties mentioned to skate around the truth of what Katt is saying and depict him as bitter and crazy, “ I’m too successful to entertain this”, “I wish him the best”, blah blah blah.
I wouldn't entertain someone who says they read 3000 non fiction books a year from ages 8 to 12 either. I mean that's not even plausible.