Katt Williams on Club Shay Shay

morris

Superstar
Daps
maybe I'm late but Cedric the Entertainer DOES indeed have 1 standup special on Netflix; Katt has 2

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
bye-gtfo.gif

You projecting a lot :mjpls:

Thanks for your 2 cents though

Leave :camby:
“I don’t care if you tell me nothing but bullshyt as long as I can laugh and make ignorant ass memes on Facebook”

You nikkas are gullible and stupid as fukk. Have fun with this thread :umad:

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
15k to boosie
offered Little Brother 20-30k
gave money to Migos
Stories of how he would give money to comedians

Beanie said he saw Kat give away 200k to random ppl(i think in philly)

But yall want to say he just bitter and a hater because he not as successful or he a junkie :francis:
Only legit criticism I seen was from @Ziggiy defending the hart plant shyt. All yall other nikkas defending Ricky/Steve/Ced because they are "success stories" lame. Screw a success story if you fukked over ppl or talking shyt about ppl on your way to the top. Kat is also a success story.
Ced - stole jokes and deserved to be called out
Ricky - Made it seem like the money mike role was is, That was Katt's break out role and he wrote the lines for it. I would have a problem with that too.
Steve - Stole jokes and tried to fukk over Bernie Mac in that Ocean's Eleven role (This was known before Katt said it, I remember Aretemous posting about it)

Ppl who knew this about Steve been sayin he was fake.

Ppl having Katt Williams up on their comedy list also isnt new. He has always had a lock on the hood.

:francis: thanks for posting the beanie video I was trying to remember where I heard that story from when he spoke about the Migos situation

vino

Superstar
Daps
:yeshrug:to be fair anytime Rogan has mentioned Katt he's said he's the funniest out

yeah but he aint never reach out like to be his show. Rogan got stuff up on youtube from 4 years ago with 10 million views. He know what he doing. He get Katt up there and asked the right questions then we’ll see double in 24 hours.

I like Rogan podcast, so I aint knocking him. I’m just stating the business is of it. Rogan saw them numbers.

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
He lied about more than that

Ricky Smiley already coming with receipts.
The audio I heard confirms that Ricky Smiley agreed with Katt Williams and that he originally auditioned for the pimp role but Cube and the producers said it was trash and Katt outperformed him though.

Marco Zen

Black Privilege
Daps
Reppin
The Other A
15k to boosie
offered Little Brother 20-30k
gave money to Migos
Stories of how he would give money to comedians

Beanie said he saw Kat give away 200k to random ppl(i think in philly)

But yall want to say he just bitter and a hater because he not as successful or he a junkie :francis:
Only legit criticism I seen was from @Ziggiy defending the hart plant shyt. All yall other nikkas defending Ricky/Steve/Ced because they are "success stories" lame. Screw a success story if you fukked over ppl or talking shyt about ppl on your way to the top. Kat is also a success story.
Ced - stole jokes and deserved to be called out
Ricky - Made it seem like the money mike role was is, That was Katt's break out role and he wrote the lines for it. I would have a problem with that too.
Steve - Stole jokes and tried to fukk over Bernie Mac in that Ocean's Eleven role (This was known before Katt said it, I remember Aretemous posting about it)

Ppl who knew this about Steve been sayin he was fake.

Ppl having Katt Williams up on their comedy list also isnt new. He has always had a lock on the hood.

Who's the source on this information? A gossip columnist?

Clearly you're a katt Stan. Congratulations

I think katt is a great comedian. I'd argue top 25 all time maybe..

But like one poster said already this interview was CRAFTED by him and I don't think all of it was truth. Possibly very little of it was truth. He told it well. Very entertaining.

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Ocho comparing stealing jokes with nfl and teams stealing plays :francis:
Now he saying Shannon needs to bring the band (Katt, Steve, Cedric) back together...Like negro, did you listen to the interview? When was the band ever "together" :russ:

I do admit that it would likely be entertaining AF if he got all these comedians on there but that shyt ain't happening.

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
This legit blew my mind when I learned about this. A coworker randomly told me about this when we were chilling talking about new movies and I was saying I was going to check out FFX. She was like “You know Luda’s wife stalked him for like 3 years before he married her” and then pulled up the threads. shyt was kind of l
creepy
Yup, shorty posted on LSA and one of the other women was a producer, writer or friend of Luda's. She introduced them too, Luda gtd's on the first night and the rest was history.

concise

Veteran
Daps

:dead:
and they're saying Chris Bosh's wife was plotting on him thru LSA also? :dead:

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh you know people love to watch Art of Dialogue just to hear Gene shít on Puff

The day Art someone gets an interview with Cassie that shít will have these servers in a chokehold
If Cassie decides to speak that shyt is making national news and she knows it she ain't getting on no fukkin Art Of Dialogue:mjlol:

Traveler

All Star
Daps
I can't believe this fool cause how you read 3000 non fiction books

I wouldn't entertain someone who says they read 3000 non fiction books a year from ages 8 to 12 either. I mean that's not even plausible.
Bruh said he was reading French and speaking Creole at three years old and handling contracts and business for his parents doing missionary work in Haiti.

Accepted to college at age 7

Went to marine corp boot camp at 13 until they found out he was under age. said he can run a 4.3 40 , the said he could run 4.1.

Katt was lyinging hiss ass off. Even Shannon had to pause at the 4.3.

Like bruh getting get worked by a 9 year old. Lol

Katt is funny as hell but he lying. Lol