Katt Williams on Club Shay Shay

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
What are y’all basing this on? In what way is katt not successful? He’s always on tour :skip:

And I don’t even think katt Williams is funny
You didnt get the memo? Anytime someone speaks about another person that is more successful than them, they are bitter or hating. It doesnt matter if that person is just correcting lies the more successful person put out (Ced/Ricky/Steve). You pose to just let the lie rock or wait 40 years and put it in a tell all autobiography that no one will read :manny:
200w.gif

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You can see it in this very thread.

Katt Williams: Cedric was stealing folks jokes. (There are videos showing him stealing peoples jokes)

Katt Williams: Steve was mad at Bernie for being funnier than him and closing the show. He also tried to steal Bernie movie. (There are videos proving this).

Katt Williams: Rickey Smiley was lying talking about Money Mike the pimp was his role. (Rickey Smiley himself admits the role he was to play was not a pimp and Katt completely reworked the character)

Hating ass nikka: Kat Williams is lying because he got into a fight with a teenager years ago.

:dahell:

And then what?

What's gonna happens now?

All this shiit is pointless, we don't know these people

lurker emeritus

low quantity poster
Daps
Reppin
stl (north side)
Shannon already won 2024 when it comes to these podcasts and interview shows so just wait and see the spectacles and fuçkery that these other hosts will cook up just to compete.
:wow:
His interview style is fine and he’s letting people talk unlike Vlad and NORE
:obama:
only other channel that will have heat this year is Art of Dialogue because they’ve made up so much ground because of Gene Deal
:mjlol:

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
And then what?

What's gonna happens now?

All this shiit is pointless, we don't know these people

Bruh we just in here laughing and discussing the video. It’s no need to come in here and try and discredit what is being said simply because you don’t like someone.

It takes a dedicated hater to try and dismiss things that are supported by video evidence. A nikka who would do that is crazier than they claim Katt Williams to be.

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bruh we just in here laughing and discussing the video. It’s no need to come in here and try and discredit what is being said simply because you don’t like someone.

It takes a dedicated hater to try and dismiss things that are supported by video evidence. A nikka who would do that is crazier than they claim Katt Williams to be.

I like Katt, but this another Kwame situation.

"Katt is truth, he spitting the real, exposing the fakes".

Everyone is gonna not like them other guys for about a month, and make meme about them. And by Valentines Day, no one will give a flying fukk, and everyone will go back to liking Kevin Hart again, posting Steve motivational clips on their Ig stories, and laughing at Corny Blackson Clips again.

Heavy_Handz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
1:32:58 :skip:

*Shannon Sharpe*

“Well you don’t think, eh you don’t think, they ask Chris Tucker to come back in the sec, in the sneck, in the second Friday” :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
I fully expect all parties mentioned to skate around the truth of what Katt is saying and depict him as bitter and crazy, “ I’m too successful to entertain this”, “I wish him the best”, blah blah blah.
Ima say the same thing whenever I finally get exposed on the coli :skip: