Katt Williams on Club Shay Shay

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
You know what people do when they want to discredit the message………….try and discredit the messenger.

:usure:

Like this nikka has a message worth discrediting. :comeon:

I hate how nikkas pretend like shyt like this is supposed to matter. When did you nikkas give a fukk enough about comedy to where all of a sudden this angry midget's interpretation of events surrounding his career and his friends career start to matter?

Also... This shytty cycle of shytting on successful black people has to stop. I said it before and I'll say it again:

We are the living manifestation of crabs in a barrel.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Goofies are out here really criticing Shannon Sharpe interviewing skills now. :skip:

You have to be a whole loser to take these interviews for more than what they are on the surface. :heh:

It's Barbershop talk you damn goofies. :heh:

Shannon already won 2024 when it comes to these podcasts and interview shows so just wait and see the spectacles and fuçkery that these other hosts will cook up just to compete.

His interview style is fine and he’s letting people talk unlike Vlad and NORE

only other channel that will have heat this year is Art of Dialogue because they’ve made up so much ground because of Gene Deal

that guy

Superstar
Daps
Huh? You’d rather be in hoociebutcha bama miss at the piggly wiggly amphitheater instead of a sound stage in LA for CBS? :mjlol:
Katt Williams is doing sold out tours in large venues and producing his own comedy specials and he’s doing it independently. To me that’s better than having to kiss roided up men on film and wear dresses :manny:

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
Shannon already won 2024 when it comes to these podcasts and interview shows so just wait and see the spectacles and fuçkery that these other hosts will cook up just to compete.

His interview style is fine and he’s letting people talk unlike Vlad and NORE

only other channel that will have heat this year is Art of Dialogue because they’ve made up so much ground because of Gene Deal
:mjlol:

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You tripping. 16 mill was alot of money in 2004. Get Out was made for 4.5 mill in 2017!

Look at the major comedy movies released around 2004 like Mean Girls, Dodgeball and so forth....they had around the same budget. So you are wrong.

But that was a time, when folks still went to the movies all the time.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Katt Williams is doing sold out tours in large venues and producing his own comedy specials and he’s doing it independently. To me that’s better than having to kiss roided up men on film and wear dresses :manny:
He also just said netflix just gave him a 8 figure deal for his special :manny:

Also that poster shytting on the chittlin circuit type venues :mjpls:

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Like this nikka has a message worth discrediting. :comeon:

I hate how nikkas pretend like shyt like this is supposed to matter. When did you nikkas give a fukk enough about comedy to where all of a sudden this angry midget's interpretation of events surrounding his career and his friends career start to matter?

Also... This shytty cycle of shytting on successful black people has to stop. I said it before and I'll say it again:

We are the living manifestation of crabs in a barrel.

Preach.

My theory is now more than ever people are broken. Folk can’t just enjoy the comedy for what it is. Nah, everybody is fighting some invisible oppressor so ANY person that comes out against the grain on some shock and awe and people are hypnotized. As wild as it may seem it is literally the mentality that lead people to follow hitler, Jim jones, and of course, Trump.

People are intoxicated by chaos, and all the people who are doing it the RIGHT way—-Cedric, Kev, etc Nggas handling themself like grown ass men with sense—-are deemed corny, Illuminati, plants, etc. Not Katt tho he spittin that real :obama:

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Every time I see her I think of the little engine that could LOL. She had a plan and executed it with precision

I wonder if he knows about it :patrice:

Prob part of the appeal for someone like him lol. Got the ultimate subservient woman essentially hand crafted for him 😂. Woman prolly let that MF do any and everything as long as he come back home and you don't hear her say a peep.

Shyt let one of these Coli members come across Keke Palmer & she wanna kept man. Whether they "manifested" her or she chose dem, all dem insults gon fly out the window and they gon sit right there and stfu and she prolly ain't gon care bout no forum posts either given her BD 🤣

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
The nikkas saying this is the ramblings of a bitter nikka or some crabs in a barrel shyt sound wild.

You a broke comedian ,finally getting recognition and a national audience. You killing it so much you’re being put on commercials just to see one of the biggest black comedians on earth do your best joke on the biggest comedy tour in decades …How you supposed to feel about that? shyt just supposed to be ok ? :skip:

He said himself he was broke as shyt ,homeless during Friday after next.. His whole life relied on that moment . He killed it ..and Rickey Smiley running around talking crazy about it …nah it’s fukk that nikka too

Steve Harvey been snaking nikkas forever ,you know about it . He been playing in your face . The nikka that helped you become the comedian you are currently is victim to steves bullshyt…it’s fukk Steve Harvey too all day .

He sound like a nikka standing on his square about those nikkas . The Kevin Hart is the only shyt that’s seems fugazi on the surface .

Last edited:

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Trick Daddy jumping out the window because Katt talked about ricky smiley :mjlol:
Why he wait til Katt was trending to address Katt talking about him in a standup
nikka sounds like an idiot "You dont have the appearance to be a comedian, you dont have the voice" :dahell:
Edit: Removed vid since I see Forbes posted it above

Last edited: