Katt Williams on Club Shay Shay

BunchePark

Coli N Calisthenics
Daps
Reppin
Broward
finally finished it

even Ludacris and his wife got hit with a stray 😭 wtf

this nikka is funny man but he def probably got a few of his own lies off as well

they probably all up there lying one way or another

I'm entertained by it all tbh 😭😭😭

no need to pick sides man all these nikkas funny in they own way

Last edited:

JamesJabdi

Superstar
Daps
Soul Plane wasn't some big budget movie that he came out of nowhere and got.

It had a budget of $16M and was directed by someone that did music videos. For that type of movie you get someone cheap, which Kevin would've been at the time.

You tripping. 16 mill was alot of money in 2004. Get Out was made for 4.5 mill in 2017!

Look at the major comedy movies released around 2004 like Mean Girls, Dodgeball and so forth....they had around the same budget. So you are wrong.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
My point exactly. This the same nikka that tried to fight a Target employee for little to nothing and let a young nikka put him in the Cobra Clutch.

Cuzz ain't right in the head but I'm supposed to believe anything he says? :heh:

You ain’t gotta believe what he says when you can just watch the videos that corroborate the story.

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
Literally everyone on both the internet and people I know irl have been talking about this for a full day.
I checked sharpe channel and the full interview and the clips he got from it already did over 11 mil views in one day.. I checked his top views ever and the steve harvey interview did 9 mil.. This thing gonna lap that, katt never peaked my interest so seeing that long of an interview actually made me not want to press play, did they release the epstein list in this interview or something?! :heh:

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
I checked sharpe channel and the full interview and the clips he got from it already did over 11 mil views in one day.. I checked his top views ever and the steve harvey interview did 9 mil.. This thing gonna lap that, katt never peaked my interest so seeing that long of an interview actually made me not want to press play, did they release the epstein list in this interview or something?! :heh:
It was mostly just Katt attacking most of the popular black comedians over the last 30 years. A few gems along with some :duck:and a few details on his early life that I can't ever recall him even discussing.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

it’s low key a “standup interview” with him jumping between funny/hurtful truths, exaggerations, and straight up lies/jokes 😂

as some folks have pointed out, it almost plays out like a comedy special lol

the only thing that was out of bounds imo was unnecessarily bringing up rickey smiley losing a child

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
It was mostly just Katt attacking most of the popular black comedians over the last 30 years. A few gems along with some :duck:and a few details on his early life that I can't ever recall him even discussing.
Ok got it, that many views/social media impressions gonna have his tour goin crazy.. He just pulled a crazy caper, salute to him :salute: