Katt Williams on Club Shay Shay

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Y’all must have never been around crazy people before. If you taking what this man is saying as gospel :mjlol:

It may little bits of truth in some stuff he says but this dude is definitely a little off.

Dude sounds like a straight up kook. Entertaining but kind of sad at the same time.

My point exactly. This the same nikka that tried to fight a Target employee for little to nothing and let a young nikka put him in the Cobra Clutch.

Cuzz ain't right in the head but I'm supposed to believe anything he says? :heh:

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
And this is why I said that he lied about the Migos. He did help them out but he doesn't want it publicized.
Yep. I posted a clip of Boosie saying Katt threw him 15k randomly as well when he got out.
No wonder Will slapped that nxgga. Even Will is a rumored batty boi but I can't remember him ever wearing lipstick. He had that hoe nxgga number 30 years ago.
When it comes to suspect stuff on screen. Will cant really talk one of his first breakout roles was a gay dude getting piped :dame: :manny:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
It's always the middle of the road comedians that are always angry and hating i.e. Katt, Aries Spears, Mike Epps, Faizon Love,

It was never the top tiers hating i.e. Chris Rock, Eddie Murphy, Martin, Kevin Hart, Patrice O'neal
Katt is not a middle of the road comedian

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Even though Katt is capping.....He is right about what Kevin did is unheard of. Kevin hart was starring in Soul Plane at the age of 25 without a big background. Look at the cast for Soul Plane and an unknown Kevin Hart was leading it:jbhmm:
Soul Plane wasn't some big budget movie that he came out of nowhere and got.

It had a budget of $16M and was directed by someone that did music videos. For that type of movie you get someone cheap, which Kevin would've been at the time.

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:russ:To be fair homegirl was a super Stan who dedicated her entire life to Luda. She created a who thread trying to manifest bro. I guess it worked out at the end lol

Every time I see her I think of the little engine that could LOL. She had a plan and executed it with precision

I wonder if he knows about it :patrice:

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
I mean I understand his position. He had to say something. Katt put a target on Shannon's back by affiliation. Breh had to say something to try to clear the air. Only time will tell if it works.

Facts are though that it might not even matter. Club Shay got the juice now. Shannon established his podcast as the place to come to now.

Dude, everybody watched this interview. Even today it's still all over my IG timeline.

Shannon don't realize it yet but he got the juice.
shyt had 5 mil views earlier today, and I just check and closing in on 8 mil in 1 day.. wtf is goin on?! :ohhh:

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dam this thread blew up, wtf going on :heh:
Simply put katt is 💩on black men the coli don't like in a way they find to be hella funny:russ: also there whole Illuminati:demonic: makings black men do :dame: to get put on in Hollywood's you know TLR posters love talking about who :dame: which black men are on the downlow in hollywood :dame: