Katt Williams on Club Shay Shay

Splakavellie504

Superstar
Daps

Trick Daddy jumping out the window because Katt talked about ricky smiley :mjlol:
Why he wait til Katt was trending to address Katt talking about him in a standup
nikka sounds like an idiot "You dont have the appearance to be a comedian, you dont have the voice" :dahell:

Trick and Rickey are close friends

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn, Unc ate good off this one interview alone. Leaving Skip was the right move.
0E3NMW.gif

that guy

Superstar
Daps
Preach.

My theory is now more than ever people are broken. Folk can’t just enjoy the comedy for what it is. Nah, everybody is fighting some invisible oppressor so ANY person that comes out against the grain on some shock and awe and people are hypnotized. As wild as it may seem it is literally the mentality that lead people to follow hitler, Jim jones, and of course, Trump.

People are intoxicated by chaos, and all the people who are doing it the RIGHT way—-Cedric, Kev, etc Nggas handling themself like grown ass men with sense—-are deemed corny, Illuminati, plants, etc. Not Katt tho he spittin that real :obama:
Invisible oppressor? :mjpls:

The right way? :mjpls:

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
I fully expect all parties mentioned to skate around the truth of what Katt is saying and depict him as bitter and crazy, “ I’m too successful to entertain this”, “I wish him the best”, blah blah blah.

You can see it in this very thread.

Katt Williams: Cedric was stealing folks jokes. (There are videos showing him stealing peoples jokes)

Katt Williams: Steve was mad at Bernie for being funnier than him and closing the show. He also tried to steal Bernie movie. (There are videos proving this).

Katt Williams: Rickey Smiley was lying talking about Money Mike the pimp was his role. (Rickey Smiley himself admits the role he was to play was not a pimp and Katt completely reworked the character)

Hating ass nikka: Kat Williams is lying because he got into a fight with a teenager years ago.

:dahell:

that guy

Superstar
Daps
Katt williams was one of the biggest comedians 20 years ago dropped the ball and now mad at dudes who are successful now.
People going to support it because people simply can’t stand see black men be successful.
What are y’all basing this on? In what way is katt not successful? He’s always on tour :skip:

And I don’t even think katt Williams is funny