Katt Williams on Club Shay Shay

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
415021119_10159262390297163_931441546984253942_n.jpg

Groupon? Could low ticket sales be the reason for Katts outburst? It has certainly brought him all the attention.:jbhmm:

Groupon stay with tickets. I’m steady checking them out.

Last time I looked I saw Wanda Sykes, Lavelle Crawford, Kountry Wayne, Andrew Shulz, etc….. Unless it’s a mega star like Dave Chappelle or Chris Rock there is a very high chance Groupon has tickets.

Lots of music acts have tickets on there too. They had Santana / Earth Wind and Fire tickets a while back.

SadimirPutin

Superstar
Daps
I mean I understand his position. He had to say something. Katt put a target on Shannon's back by affiliation. Breh had to say something to try to clear the air. Only time will tell if it works.

Facts are though that it might not even matter. Club Shay got the juice now. Shannon established his podcast as the place to come to now.

Dude, everybody watched this interview. Even today it's still all over my IG timeline.

Shannon don't realize it yet but he got the juice.

anybody coming for Shannon over this interview is a fool.....because Shannon gave all those other dudes before Katt a chance to say their piece...

People now tuning in to Club Shay Shay for the first time and acting like this isn't how Shannon does all his interviews on there....Shannon asks questions, interrupts very little and lets his GUEST say their piece.....it's literallly why people feel comfortable talking to him and why KATT himself acknowledged this is why he came...

This interview aint no different structurally to the ones he had with Marshawn, Kirk Franklin, Rick Flair, among other people.

Shannon's assistant gonna be busy with people wanting to get on. Cause Shannon DONT MAKE HIMSELF THE FOCUS

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is nikkas gonna defend this shyt also?

Gonna slightly defend Ced here, he probably hasn't been writing his stand up material for a while now.

Most likely one off his writers took that joke. Not thinking anyone would know, cause it was from Designing Women. And those people who really watched that show, are most likely never ever gonna watch or be at a Ced Show or are dead:pachaha:

Daps
I saw this old stand up of Kevin before I ever saw soul plane. I’m talking from Philly days.

Like this one:

Although I did see Soul Plane very late

Edit: just googled it. He had the movie before this stand up :dwillhuh:

And this is what I mean. Great guy, terrible stand up comedian :deadrose:

Braman

Superstar
Daps
katt ain’t top ?

that nikka doing numbers for a middle of the road comedian.

you think Epps could break the internet like how Kat Just did?

Anybody can break the internet calling out nggas careers, wives, volunteering that someone propositioned you, etc

This middle part where he’s talking about his life story is putting me to sleep. Nobody cares about all that people want irreverence. shyt ain’t a skill

Go to Mike Epps IG right now his last post before this was buying his block in Indianapolis. Michael Blackson’s is a post about that same thing, him supporting Mike Epps in Indy. Earthquake and Ricky smiley sons just graduated

Like again this is entertaining but once the dust settles it’s highly noteworthy about just where people are mentally, the things we cheer on, etc

Daps
Gonna slightly defend Ced here, he probably hasn't been writing his stand up material for a while now.

Most likely one off his writers took that joke. Not thinking anyone would know, cause it was from Designing Women. And those people who really watched that show, are most likely never ever gonna watch or be at a Ced Show or are dead:pachaha:

Breh :camby:

SadimirPutin

Superstar
Daps
Goofies are out here really criticing Shannon Sharpe interviewing skills now. :skip:

You have to be a whole loser to take these interviews for more than what they are on the surface. :heh:

It's Barbershop talk you damn goofies. :heh:

These dummies think they want a long form presidential debate with Katt Williams...

Shannon simply got out of the way and let Katt get shyt off his chest