Katt Williams on Club Shay Shay

Stick Up Kid

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
Reppin
Newark NJ
katt ain’t top ?

that nikka doing numbers for a middle of the road comedian.

you think Epps could break the internet like how Kat Just did?

Yes Katt aint Top.

He's not a superstar on the level of Chris Rock, Dave Chapelle, Eddie Murphy, Kevin Hart.

Katt is Paul George,Khawi Leanard, Jason Tatum... those other guys are Kobe, LeBron, MJ, Curry

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I mean I understand his position. He had to say something. Katt put a target on Shannon's back by affiliation. Breh had to say something to try to clear the air. Only time will tell if it works.

Facts are though that it might not even matter. Club Shay got the juice now. Shannon established his podcast as the place to come to now.

Dude, everybody watched this interview. Even today it's still all over my IG timeline.

Shannon don't realize it yet but he got the juice.
Throw Shannon face on Omar's face. :laff:

99cde54c-81f1-4b6d-a9cc-a4d08385c4e7_text.gif

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
It's always the middle of the road comedians that are always angry and hating i.e. Katt, Aries Spears, Mike Epps, Faizon Love,

It was never the top tiers hating i.e. Chris Rock, Eddie Murphy, Martin, Kevin Hart, Patrice O'neal
Mike Epps and Katt not being top tier but Patrice O’Neal being top tier is hilarious.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
You not getting that this shyt is chatty patty.

John Johnson owned Ebony/Jet magazine. If John Johnson wanted to go in on Lewis, he couldn't did it with his publication that reached every black home in America, read by the old and young alike. It had a farther reach than social media platforms today in reaching all black demographics.

He put it in his biography and not Ebony/Jet because he knew that some shyt is just not for public consumption. The people who would know about it, were the people who were invested enough in his life and labors who would read his biography and not people who would treat it as just the entertainment for today. That's called having discretion.
What you are not getting is you trying to hold Katt to "keep it in autobiography" stuff when others arent.
Cedric addressed the Katt Williams stuff publicly.
Ricky Smiley said the Money Mike shyt publicly, on the same platform.
Also some of this shyt been out before this interview. Kat/Kev's beef. Kat/Ced joke shyt.
You making these posts like you have never seen Katt Williams before, because if you had, you would know what you posting doesnt make sense.

He put it in his biography and not Ebony/Jet because he knew that some shyt is just not for public consumption. The people who would know about it, were the people who were invested enough in his life and labors who would read his biography and not people who would treat it as just the entertainment for today. That's called having discretion.
Also this whole paragraph goes against that sentence. If he truly believed it wasnt for public consumption, he wouldnt put it in his biography at all. If put gossipy shyt out there, you put it out there. Doesnt matter if you do it in a youtube video or in an autobiography that will reach a smaller audience.
I don’t get how yall saying he being bitter or blaming people for what he ain’t got, Katt probably got more money than everybody except maybe kev and steve , he literally was responding to what nikkas was saying about him
Yall way to emotional about a comedian talking shyt and Katt always been a nikka who talked shyt, even in his standups

Like yall keep saying he was on drugs like yall saw him do drugs or something
shyt is comical. It's like nikkas mad Kat said something about their fav comedian and just going "katt bitter". He is responding to a lot of ppl that lied on him(Cedric) or called him out first (Ricky on Money Mike). I let the Steve Harvey shyt go because Bernie not here to defend himself. Only one I can understand ppl having a problem with is Kevin Hart. Even then it seems ppl misunderstanding the plant shyt as to mean standup instead of kat meaning his early hollywood career. Hart's work ethnic and business savvy are 2nd to none and probably the top ever of a comedian. The "Katt is a crackhead" nikka is funny as hell, with absolutely nothing to back it up but a bitter nikka in Aries saying it. If a nikka house getting raided and all they found was weed, then the nikka dont do hard drugs. You got lil wayne and kodak getting caught with meth/heroin, but Katt not gonna have his hard drugs in his home or ever get caught with any in 20 arrests? :russ:

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Show me 3 other comics using the dj to cue music and them exaggerating in the car..

And Cedric is getting roasted online since the comparison video went up

You are in a significant minority

Roasted online and no one going to his shows anymore are not the same. Internet isn't reality.

Carlos Mencia on the other hands :huhldup:

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
You trippin if you don't think Black men being told to dress as women isn't a thing meant to humiliate and emasculate. You're letting me know you're either not a Black man or you have no clue on history.

And the core of what Katt was saying was that Kevin got roles because he agreed to compromise himself and did all the stuff the execs asked.

He went from saying he wouldn't wear a dress because he's protecting his brand to wearing one on SNL for no reason.

If you think most of the stuff we see isn't planned with ulterior motives, I don't know what to tell you besides study and ask any mass communications major or person that works in the industry.

It's really wicked

Robin Williams, Travolta, Dustin Hoffman, Johnny Depp, Jared Leto, Judd Law, Swayze, Cillian Murphy and many more famous white actors played women/trans roles

There may be some truth to what you say but to think that men playing women roles is something specifically done to Black actors is just factually wrong.

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
Yes Katt aint Top.

He's not a superstar on the level of Chris Rock, Dave Chapelle, Eddie Murphy, Kevin Hart.

Katt is Paul George,Khawi Leanard, Jason Tatum... those other guys are Kobe, LeBron, MJ, Curry

:why:ARE YOU fukkING FORREAL?

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Yes Katt aint Top.

im talking skill when I say this

Katt better than Dave imo

No one was going crazy over his earlier specials

And now he's Eminem status, technically evolved but instead of gore subject matter and crazy metaphors, he's stuck on outrage culture and trans people

Meanwhile, Katt was that dude out the gate with his first two

Daps
:bryan:

"If this nikka is good looking then all nikkas are good looking"
Said that man looked like his daddy :laff::laff::laff::laff:

This part was 100% truth!

When Majors started becoming this sex symbol out of nowhere, I was like :dahell:

I was going in on the jokes on social media, especially when that pic of him looking scrawny and hungry dropped. I was tryna figure it out. Is it the muscles? Cause I'll get in the gym right now and bulk up if this is all it takes :mjlol:

But real-talk, that proves the power of media. Women were NOT checking for Jonathan Majors - until they were told to check for Jonathan Majors.

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
"SITTING UP HERE LIKE A WALRUS" :russ:

"THATS A FAT FAISON LIE" :mjlol:

The earthquake stray tho; damn thats my guy I didn't know that :mjcry:

Pimpin is back tho :damn:

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I can't imagine the misery of bum nikkas playing defense for Kevin Hart :mjlol:
Or it's okay to not like the nikka and think he's not funny (someone being "funny" is opinion). But to ignore the work dude put it to be in his position is another argument entirely.

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I won't defend Kevin Hart against Katt Williams but I've gone on record before and said that I think Kev is a cool guy. I love his interviews because he genuinely comes off as a great guy. I don't care about him cheating on his woman because I've cheated, a lot of men who have had success with women have cheated. That doesn't mean you're a terrible human being.

With that being said, I hate Kev's comedy and he comes off like he's doing too much in all his movies in my opinion.

But I love to watch his interviews.

Yeah. His more serious movies/roles and the show he used to do with his boys >>>>>>>>>