Katt Williams on Club Shay Shay

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
I don’t get how yall saying he being bitter or blaming people for what he ain’t got, Katt probably got more money than everybody except maybe kev and steve , he literally was responding to what nikkas was saying about him

Yall way to emotional about a comedian talking shyt and Katt always been a nikka who talked shyt, even in his standups

Like yall keep saying he was on drugs like yall saw him do drugs or something

invalid

Banned
Daps
This not "back in the day"

Clearly.

Especially with shyt like youtube/SM allowing you to get your story out better and a bigger reach than the autobiography.

You not getting that this shyt is chatty patty.

John Johnson owned Ebony/Jet magazine. If John Johnson wanted to go in on Lewis, he couldn't did it with his publication that reached every black home in America, read by the old and young alike. It had a farther reach than social media platforms today in reaching all black demographics.

He put it in his biography and not Ebony/Jet because he knew that some shyt is just not for public consumption. The people who would know about it, were the people who were invested enough in his life and labors who would read his biography and not people who would treat it as just the entertainment for today. That's called having discretion.

UNCLE JAM

Pro
Daps
I mean I understand his position. He had to say something. Katt put a target on Shannon's back by affiliation. Breh had to say something to try to clear the air. Only time will tell if it works.

Facts are though that it might not even matter. Club Shay got the juice now. Shannon established his podcast as the place to come to now.

Dude, everybody watched this interview. Even today it's still all over my IG timeline.

Shannon don't realize it yet but he got the juice.
And Katt told him that in the interview...cats will be coming to Club Shay after this.

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Look man I don't find Kevin Hart funny and I've never fukked with him at all but how is he a plant?

He been grinding for years before he got on. Running around with Pattice O'Neal, Colin Quinn, Jim Norton, Bill Burr comedy types. Popping up in the Lean Back music video. Having a major huge look in 40 Year Old Virgin. Some bit roles in other Judd Apatow comedy series. He obviously kept working on his craft and networking in the industry.

He blew all the way up off his own comedy special on Netflix. Then the movie roles started getting greenlit.

Homie been on the outskirts looking in on some of these business deals, so by the time he was a star it seems like he knew how to play the game.

Remember I said he was running around with Patrice O'Neal? Well Patrice was getting big looks in Hollywood but admittedly fukked up everything on his own. Kev got to see all that

These dudes mad he got more money and fame than them even if he not as funny

You ever wonder why random hating is more believable than hard work and determination?

shyt is crazy

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
:yeshrug:It’s not even that it’s the fact that Katt is a lot of people’s favorite. And favorites have special privileges that others don’t. Let’s be real if Aries Spears or Faizon Love would’ve sat on that couch. And said the same things as Katt no one would’ve believed them.

That’s because those two say things that immediately have folks thinking that shyt is not true at all, Faizon especially. Meanwhile Katt comes on and says things that folks have been thinking but not saying.

Plus Katt said “hey I burned bridges due to my actions or inactions but I’m still funny so I can just go get what I want myself” which is exactly what he is doing. Faizon and Aries complain all day about folks not doing this or that for them and just sit on they ass complaining when they could do like Katt and go get it if they had the talent.

Bolzmark

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
415021119_10159262390297163_931441546984253942_n.jpg

Groupon? Could low ticket sales be the reason for Katts outburst? It has certainly brought him all the attention.:jbhmm:

prince_peoples

Superstar
Daps
It's always the middle of the road comedians that are always angry and hating i.e. Katt, Aries Spears, Mike Epps, Faizon Love,

It was never the top tiers hating i.e. Chris Rock, Eddie Murphy, Martin, Kevin Hart, Patrice O'neal
katt ain’t top ?

that nikka doing numbers for a middle of the road comedian.

you think Epps could break the internet like how Kat Just did?