Katt Williams on Club Shay Shay

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
i can never listen to this man, honestly...especially for 17m. can i request cliff notes from anyone? :feedme:

Nervous as fukk. Random cac on air co-signing ducktales. Doubles down on stating he auditioned for Money Mike and said lines for toilet scene which included rape.

Playing fake southern "nice" at the end giving coward props to everybody. Overall low vibrational slimeball shyt.

• Dap
Reactions: Rev

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Nervous as fukk. Random cac on air co-signing ducktales. Doubles down on stating he auditioned for Money Mike and said lines for toilet scene which included rape.

Playing fake southern "nice" at the end giving coward props to everybody. Overall low vibrational slimeball shyt.
That's the thing, if they got you reading again for the role...........then you dont have the role :manny:

Daps
I can't imagine the misery of bum nikkas playing defense for Kevin Hart :mjlol:

I won't defend Kevin Hart against Katt Williams but I've gone on record before and said that I think Kev is a cool guy. I love his interviews because he genuinely comes off as a great guy. I don't care about him cheating on his woman because I've cheated, a lot of men who have had success with women have cheated. That doesn't mean you're a terrible human being.

With that being said, I hate Kev's comedy and he comes off like he's doing too much in all his movies in my opinion.

But I love to watch his interviews.

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Dave brought Katt to Yellow Springs and performed in the middle of a corn field

Daps
Reppin
Westside Atl Perry Homes
I dont think so. Only thing katt really said about snoop was he smoke more than him or osmething like that. Shannon had asked him if he ever smoked with snoop.

Shannon was trying to set Katt up on some stuff. I feel he wanted Katt to go crazy on the Kanye topic, but Katt handled it nicely. That was so random.
Hell yea he did. Did yall not hear him say he smoke more than snoop but he don't mix other shyt in his weed?

Top Flight Security

Of The World, Craig!
Daps
Reppin
501 to the 870
100% facts.

And a lot of comedians are very bitter at dude's success. I liked more of Kev's early shyt. And his dramatic roles and movies are actually pretty damn good. He left this season, but the show with his boys on Sirius is my shyt.

Katt should've been Kev, but Katt fukked that up.

every wednesday and friday that shyt gets me through the first part of the workday. wayne is a wild dude

invalid

Banned
Daps
And who would read it? :dahell:
If you want your truth to get out there, this the best way to do it.
Also, with exception of the Kevin Hart/Tucker shots, seems he responding to ppl directly taking shots at Katt on the same platform.

Those that are actually invested in black comedy not the masses that are consuming it as a form of reality tv entertainment.

Back in the day, if there was beef between black men, you didn't put it out there for the masses to consume. You kept it subtle to where both parties reputations stayed in tact. It may have even been known by people in the industry. But these were folks who were aware of the nuances and could properly put shyt into perspective.

John H. Johnson and Reginald F. Lewis, the two wealthiest black men of the 70's/80's/90's, had an eternal beef. But black people outside of the business world didn't know until they read their respective biographies, Johnson telling his side in Succeeding Against the Odds and Lewis telling his side in Why Should White Guys Have All The Fun.

It made you appreciate the men more because they had enough integrity to keep it out of the public eye as not to make the other a mocker and not fukk each other's money up.

Again Katt should've addressed this shyt later, because it damages his reputation in the industry as much as the others exposing people now.

Like I said, the energy feels the same as Aries Spears.

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah it looks like he just follows his checklist. He needs to work on how he transitions from a subject to the next one because it's abrupt af at the moment. Sometimes he tries to make it smoother by having a quick summary on why he brings the point but still, it's not proper yet.

The way he brought Megan and Tory, Wild n Out, Suge or Kanye was really out of nowhere.

This is 90 percent off interviews now. Just checklist questions.

That's the problem with most off these platforms now. They're by folks without any real journalism skillls

Last edited:

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Those that are actually invested in black comedy not the masses that are consuming it as a form of reality tv entertainment.

Back in the day, if there was beef between black men, you didn't put it out there for the masses to consume. You kept it subtle to where both parties reputations stayed in tact. It may have even been known by people in the industry. But these were folks who were aware of the nuances and could properly put shyt into perspective.

John H. Johnson and Reginald F. Lewis, the two wealthiest black men of the 70's/80's/90's, had an eternal beef. But black people outside of the business world didn't know until they read their respective biographies, Johnson telling his side in Succeeding Against the Odds and Lewis telling his side in Why Should White Guys Have All The Fun.

It made you appreciate the men more because they had enough integrity to keep it out of the public eye as not to make the other a mocker and not fukk each other's money up.

Again Katt should've addressed this shyt later, because it damages his reputation in the industry as much as the others exposing people now.

:ohhh: