Katt Williams on Club Shay Shay

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Show me 3 other comics using the dj to cue music and them exaggerating in the car..

And Cedruc is getting roasted online since thr comparison video went up

You are in a significant minority
Per Katt that means I am doing something right :sas2:

You really treating using music and doing stereotypical black shyt as something that Katt invented? These are black comedy clichès.

Also Katt said he filmed that in 98...Kings of Comedy was touring in 98. So Ced watched Comic View one night while on tour and said "Ima steal that joke and make it my closer?" :usure:

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
Shannon copped pleas today, understandably. He trying to make sure that folks know his position is neutral.

Nobody will believe that lol. People say they want safe spaces for people to say what they want but then will get mad at the platform for being the safe space. Shannon better just enjoy the dub and move on to the next guest.

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
Per Katt that means I am doing something right :sas2:

You really treating using music and doing stereotypical black shyt as something that Katt invented? These are black comedy clichès.

Also Katt said he filmed that in 98...Kings of Comedy was touring in 98. So Ced watched Comic View one night while on tour and said "Ima steal that joke and make it my closer?" :usure:

You could have posted 3 other comics doing the same bit..but you didn't

And you want to die on a hill while looking like an idiot at the same time

:russ:

Daps
You probably right…. but he also said that he can run a sub 4.30 40 yard dash at his current age…. He is literally faster than most NFL skillset players at the age of 50…:yeshrug:

I mean comedians lie when they're telling jokes. Sometimes it's rooted in truth and they exaggerate wildly and then sometimes they make stuff up to be funny.

Don't think for a minute that Katt didn't come to Club Shay with dangerous intentions.

Breh came to remind people who the [expletive] he is as a comedian and he came to set the record straight on some things that were said by other comedians and he came to go at some necks.

He did everything he intended to do. He was both in character and telling the truth on parts.

If you watch closely you can tell when he's exaggerating or even flat out lying.

He lied about helping the Migos. I think he did step in and help them but he didn't want to put their business out there like that.

He lied about his homeless situation and getting his teeth fixed. I think there was some truth there but I don't think it went down the way he says it did (he decided to live in the trailer so he could use the money for his surgery).

He was definitely exaggerating and lying about what happened after he moved out his folks house, visiting all 50 states and all that foolery :pachaha:

But the stuff he said about Steve Harvey, Ced, Ricky Smiley was true. The only comedian I think he lied about was Kevin Hart. He obviously didn't really see all of Kevin's roles before he got them. And I don't believe Kevin is a plant. Kev put in a lot of work.

And oh yeah he was lying about Cube asking him to write the next Friday movie too :pachaha:

Breh has a tell when he's lying if you watch closely.

With that being said, I don't think Cube would have a problem with that as he went hard defending him in this interview.

And the stuff about Martin and Big Mama wasn't true or the stuff about putting in his contract that Ricky Smiley had to wear a dress in his next movie. Those was jokes he was getting off.

This interview was a mix of truth and him doing an actual comedy set in real time.

Like I said, Katt went there with bad intentions like a boxer. He went there to make sure that folks put respect on his name from here on out.