Katt Williams on Club Shay Shay

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
One thing though is that playing women ain't necessarily something Hollywood/Illuminati. Many men have played women in theatre since the dawn of acting. As a matter of fact, in Ancient Greece, acting was a strictly male job so men were playing women roles if there were in the play.

Katt says he refuses certain roles because he has his dignity and that's totally fine. But the truth that he doesn't want to acknowledge is that directors might not necessarily be blackballing him, they might simply not fukk with him any more because he always want to change the scripts to his liking. He himself says he does so in the interview.

If there are 100 actors in an audition and none but him want to change the script, directors might just go with the ones that are not trying to rewrite shyt... Katt is no Di Caprio or Rock to have a say about a movie like that.

Last edited:

FeverPitch2

Superstar
Daps
I not a big fan of people whether there athletes, comedians, actors, singers or everyday workers placing blame on everyone else for the reason they missed out on opportunities. Yes this is a fukked up world where people do demoralizing shyt everyday to get ahead, but that's not every ones story.

Katt doesn't realize that he is his biggest problem, he's just like everyone else having to blame other people for shyt that went wrong in their life.

Ask someone who had it all and fell why they fell and watch them name everyone, but the main person who makes the most important decision themselves.
1eb8a76e327f44b48789e88bb1f8c4f5.gif

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
I think some of yall nikkas taking the Kevin was a plant shyt to heart. Kat was obviously talking about his hollywood movie career. He also didnt say he would be the big movie star that Kevin wouldve been. Kevin played the game(not using this negatively) and utilized that to make himself a bigger star than what many thought he couldve been. That doesnt mean Kat was lying when he said those first 3-4 roles Kevin got was because Katt passed on them.

Also the "he was a pimp, he couldnt be an actor like kevin" nikka, it's called acting, he wouldnt be a pimp in all his roles. Besides regular actors were real life drug addicts and a$$holes, you didnt see that in their roles did you?

Also to the "Kevin Heart didnt have a big cosign" crowd

Spank from Kevin hart's team responds on twitter
I dont think the cedric special thing is some type of gotcha.

Last edited:

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
He said Cedric has zero Netflix specials...you can go on the app right now and see that's not the case

Exactly. I remember watching his 2016 special on Netflix when it came out and it's still there. I thought he was trying to say it got taken down but that's clearly not the case.

Also he has an HBO special whereas Katt has none...Netflix and Tubi ain't the end-all-be-all. :comeon:

FeverPitch2

Superstar
Daps
Now that I'm actually watching the interview, it's a tad annoying because #1 this nikka can't give a straight answer for shyt and #2 are we supposed to believe this Forrest Gump ass origin story?

As far as Kev being a plant, if he'd bothered to read Kev's book, he details his grind meticulously. There was no magic there.

Let's be honest, Katt's stand up has been dog shyt for a few years now.
Katt has many positive attributes as a person and as an entertainer, if he would only focus on that, he would run shyt.

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
Two totally different jokes. Riding in the car was similar but "Black folks drive like thiiiiis" aint exactly an original concept. Thats like Chappelle getting at somebody for a totally different joke that involves a stereotypical white man voice.

The original concept was getting in the car...having a dj playing music ....rolling down the window because it's manual..turning the wheel exaggerated

Cedric clearly copied it and added to it.

And for context he was asked about it and decided not to give Katt his props and got got called out

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Two totally different jokes. Riding in the car was similar but "Black folks drive like thiiiiis" aint exactly an original concept. Thats like Chappelle getting at somebody for a totally different joke that involves a stereotypical white man voice.

Exactly, Simpsons even spoofed the concept back in 1996. :francis:

If you follow Katt's logic they both stole from the Simpsons :francis:

SupaVillain

Keep your glory, gold and glitter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
He was dropping a lot of vocab for sure.

"Why do you think Gary Owen can't cross over and he already white and been in comedy for 25 years? If what I say ain't the case, it's a cabal it's a it's a consortium"
thought of bro from Mortal Kombat at first

Umk3_Kabal_pose.png

FeverPitch2

Superstar
Daps
Exactly. I remember watching his 2016 special on Netflix when it came out and it's still there. I thought he was trying to say it got taken down but that's clearly not the case.

Also he has an HBO special whereas Katt has none...Netflix and Tubi ain't the end-all-be-all. :comeon:
Katt has one HBO special.

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
One thing though is that playing women ain't something Hollywood/Illuminati. Many men have played women in theatre since the dawn of acting. As a matter of fact, in Ancient Greece, acting was a strictly male job so men were playing women roles if there were in the play.

Katt says he refuses certain roles because he has his dignity and that's totally fine. But the truth that he doesn't want to acknowledge is that directors might not necessarily be blackballing him, they might simply not fukk with him any more because he always want to change the scripts to his liking. He himself says he does so in the interview.

If there are 100 actors in an audition and none but him want to change the script, directors might just go with the ones that are not trying to rewrite shyt... Katt is no Di Caprio or Rock to have a say about a movie like that.

Facts