Katt Williams on Club Shay Shay

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Every single one I’ve seen was great and I didn’t want it to end

He’s better at this than football and sports talk.

Helluva nikka
The first time I realized Shannon was special was the All The Smoke interview. That bytch was 3 hours long and by the time it was over it felt like a 10 minutes interview cause I was laughing the entire time.

Dude's 2nd act might be better than his 1st, and he has a gold jacket :wow:

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Typical Katt Williams, some truth and alot of stretching of the truth.

I don’t care for Steve Harvey much and it does appear he did steal his joke.

Ced def lifted his joke as well.

I think his Kevin Hart beef is just him being a bit petty. Kevin Hart defended Tiffany Haddish and I think Katt just takes his beefs with ppl and just really likes to add extra sauce on shyt.

Last edited:

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
‘Kevin’s slot was for Katt’

Bullshyt it was.

This is my problem with the revisionist history. Katt Williams for all his Mensah alleged comedy brilliance and being above the fray….became famous portraying a pimp. A complete minstrel. He was never going to be a Hollywood leading man. There is no scenario no matter who was around where Katt Williams is starring in an action flick with the Rock, or even ice cube

Kevin hart has become like jay z, an easy punching bag bc people feel justified to punch up, and people suspend reality and act like everyone has the same skill set and coulda been them. Katt = a big L, or dmx. It SOUNDS good to say they woulda had jay’s spot but everyone is not built for the same things. Jay was could never be an actor like dmx, and dmx could never seamlessly operate in both worlds street and corporate like jay. Nor could Big L.

Hate that these old head comedians are so light on Katt the material is all there it’s as if no one is acknowledging his entire brand is a shtick.

That's a good comparison

Kevin Hart = Jay Z

Katt Williams =DMX

:ehh:

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
First time I heard of him was in a personal classic for me, Paper Soldiers, then saw him in Death of a Dynasty and I said this nikka stupid:russ:
Its hard for me to say he a plant when in my mind The Roc put him on.:yeshrug:
First i ever saw him was on tough crowd 20 years ago. Patrice got him on. Kev was always putting in work with the philly guys and patrice. Anyone acting like he didnt get successful organically is full of shyt.

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Still got his foot on Michael Jackson's neck. "I came in this business saying I was gonna expose" :salute:

"'Thanks to my wife I'm where I am', you said that about the first wife, you forget that?" this part took me out.

"Harvey Weinstein offered to suck my penis in front of all my people at my agency... he did all of that, I'm thinking I'm the only black person on the script, I get there it's three other black guys on there... I told him 'no', what did y'all do?"

casket-collin.gif

Regular Developer

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Seems Colin put Kevin next to Jerry Seinfield, Tracy Morgan, Chris Rock. Seems Colin is a big ass cosign:ehh:

I mean this makes sense. Chronologically, the first people I see Kevin Hart around is Patrice Oneal, Jim Norton and that crew and he went by Lil Kev. Then I saw him doing tough crowd with Colin Quinn