Katt Williams on Club Shay Shay

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
What seems to escape you nikkaz and every other trend following mf online is Katt is a great PERFORMER... he can present an argument or accusations in a way that really has you thinking "wow he bringing it"

This mf is notorious for going at other comedians with false allegations and wild conspiracy theories and you mfs just eating it up like he's the anointed one..

I saw the so called "joke stealing" clip and I'm Ike so we're just gonna disregard ceds ENTIRE CAREER off that shyt???? :dahell:
I largely agree but stealing jokes from unknown comedians is really really some cornball shyt.i see he stole some shyt from scruncho Too.

StackorStarve

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
I largely agree but stealing jokes from unknown comedians is really really some cornball shyt.i see he stole some shyt from scruncho Too.
Definitely some cornball shyt. That guy Carlos Mencia’s whole career was ended because of joke stealing accusations. Not saying Cedric isn’t more talented than that hack but comedians take that shyt seriously.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Shannon really tried hard to be neutral and not pick sides on anything so he wouldn't damage any relationships. Professional, even if a bit cowardly. I don't think Katt minded that though, it was the right platform for what he was trying to do

I mean it’s easy to forget nowadays but…that’s how it’s supposed to be.

Braman

Superstar
Daps

‘Kevin’s slot was for Katt’

Bullshyt it was.

This is my problem with the revisionist history. Katt Williams for all his Mensah alleged comedy brilliance and being above the fray….became famous portraying a pimp. A complete minstrel. He was never going to be a Hollywood leading man. There is no scenario no matter who was around where Katt Williams is starring in an action flick with the Rock, or even ice cube

Kevin hart has become like jay z, an easy punching bag bc people feel justified to punch up, and people suspend reality and act like everyone has the same skill set and coulda been them. Katt = a big L, or dmx. It SOUNDS good to say they woulda had jay’s spot but everyone is not built for the same things. Jay was could never be an actor like dmx, and dmx could never seamlessly operate in both worlds street and corporate like jay. Nor could Big L.

Hate that these old head comedians are so light on Katt the material is all there it’s as if no one is acknowledging his entire brand is a shtick.

Last edited: