Katt Williams on Club Shay Shay

Kliq_Souf

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
WOL
‘Kevin’s slot was for Katt’

Bullshyt it was.

This is my problem with the revisionist history. Katt Williams for all his Mensah alleged comedy brilliance and being above the fray….became famous portraying a pimp. A complete minstrel. He was never going to be a Hollywood leading man. There is no scenario no matter who was around where Katt Williams is starring in an action flick with the Rock, or even ice cube

Kevin hart has become like jay z, an easy punching bag bc people feel justified to punch up, and people suspend reality and act like everyone has the same skill set and coulda been them. Katt = a big L, or dmx. It SOUNDS good to say they woulda had jay’s spot but everyone is not built for the same things. Jay was never gonna act like dmx, and dmx could never seamlessly operate in both worlds street and corporate. Nor could Big L.

Hate that these old head comedians are so light on Katt the material is all there it’s as if no one is acknowledging his entire brand is a shtick.
Plus Katt blew up years before Kevin.
If there was a slot, Katt fumbled it then

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Basically said him and Luda went to an illuminatti meeting and they told them that between the two of them one of them was going to get 20 Million Dollars for 10 movies and an ugly lightskinned long faced wife but they had to cut their hair. He said Luda cut his hair and got the deal and he didn’t.

He basically was saying that everyone in the “club” including Steve Harvey, Cedric, Ricky Smiley and Luda all have ugly lightskinned wives that don’t speak as perks of their “deal”

Uh yea Luda wife is bad af :sadcam:

But is he sure he didn’t entertain the deal …

:ohhh:

Last edited:

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
I don't even have to watch this, saw 1 clip and you know this nikkas is lying. Y'all love the drama more than the truth. Probably 10 percent of what he says is accurate and the rest is lies. He claims he was never on drugs?..claims he has acting range?...come on now. He just a hater getting is time to shine. It's always the nikkas that aren't as big as they counterparts with these tell all bitter interviews
He's definitely been on drugs and has mental issues. Everyone knows this lol.

mvp_status

Superstar
Daps
“Anyone who ever told you differently is a fat Faizon liar”

“Faizon just caught a stray….”

Idk why (maybe it’s the silence afterwards), but when Unc said that. It took me out:dead:

EDIT:

Katt: He married a whore
Shannon: OH LAWD JESUS!!!

:mjlol:

the way he started fumbling thru the cards to change the topic had me :russ:

Splakavellie504

Superstar
Daps
Katt Williams just be saying shyt

He called them dudes “big d*ck deviants”

Said he could run a 4.4 40 today :dead:
Said he used to run a 4.16 :mjlol:
Was speaking multiple languages at 5-6 years old :mjlol:
Illuminati told him and Luda that one of yall gotta cut the hair and the pointed sideburns...the hair i can believe but the sideburns really :dead:

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
Patrice was Kevin Hart’s big bro in the game, but used to openly call the bullshyt and suffered due to it. Kevin Hart OBVIOUSLY said he was gonna do the opposite.

:sas2:

As much as I no longer like Corey Holcomb, I never doubted what he said about putting the battery in Patrice’s back.

Patrice self admittedly had a bad attitude. Chris Rock told him about it, when Patrice couldve been the father on everybody hates chris

Patrice eventually realized his attitude was shytty but died not long after

iseetrolledpeople

A silent witness to all this trolling going on.
Daps
Damn!!! The Algorithm is going NUTS with this interview! Twitter, Tok Tok is font pages are FILLED with it! 4M in 10 hours!
GOAT things.

Richard, Patrice, Eddie, Katt, Bernie and Dave.
Whoever you think it's the GOAT it has to be one of these guys.