Katt Williams on Club Shay Shay

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Kevin Hart is not a plant, Kevin Hart was grinding doing the Laugh Factory at the SAME TIME Kat was. There’s Youtube videos of Kevin doing sets right after Kat.

Kevin Hart’s rise was in large part due to timing. He starred in Laugh At My Pain and Think Like A Man at the same time and both took off like rockets. People forget how successful that movie was. It was so successful they got Kevin, Regina Hall, and Michael Ealy to run it back in the About Last Night remake.

Kevin is the perfect example of “Seize the moment”. Its disingenuous to discount his hard work and the years he spent grinding, including not one two but TWO cancelled television shows, flopped films, and years on the chitlin Circuit, just because Kat Williams said so. Even if you don’t find him funny Kevin earned his spot
Kevin Hart's hollywood break actually came from 40 year old virgin.
He also met the right folks at comedy central and built connections, but he was grinding, but he knows how the play the politics game too.

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
As long as Egypt is in Africa, Egyptians are black. :wow:
Of course

We found one of Durkio’s ancestors not too long ago

28402603794_917c1bcaec_b.jpg

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
"Don't try to disfellowship me for sexual acts and I'm a virgin... you don't get two times to fukk me over" man hold up... :usure: :sitdown:

Then he said he just packed up and left his younger siblings behind cause none of them experienced what he experienced... :usure: :sitdown:

Mike Nasty

Superstar
Daps
"Don't try to disfellowship me for sexual acts and I'm a virgin... you don't get two times to fukk me over" man hold up... :usure: :sitdown:

Then he said he just packed up and left his younger siblings behind cause none of them experienced what he experienced... :usure: :sitdown:
I think you (and others) are reading more into that. The "fukk me over twice" doesn't have to mean what you say it means.

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
I dont think so. Only thing katt really said about snoop was he smoke more than him or osmething like that. Shannon had asked him if he ever smoked with snoop.

Shannon was trying to set Katt up on some stuff. I feel he wanted Katt to go crazy on the Kanye topic, but Katt handled it nicely. That was so random.
I was probably reaching cause he did make a comment saying he didn’t mix his weed with anything which made me think about how daz said snoop played with his nose

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
The problem with Katt is some of his statements are so outlandish that it takes away from what could be true.

Dude talking about reading 3000 nonfiction books a year as a child.

Also I’m not buying his comments on drug use
You’re Nigerian and think you’re better than us for some strange completely baseless and unsubstantiated reason so no surprise there.

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
:hubie:I could be wrong so y’all can fact check me. But didn’t Steve try to steal Bernie’s Ocean 11 role behind his back. On some real snake shyt telling the director that he was funnier. So I wouldn’t be surprised if Steve was talking shyt about Bernie behind the scenes.

iseetrolledpeople

A silent witness to all this trolling going on.
Daps
The problem with Katt is some of his statements are so outlandish that it takes away from what could be true.

Dude talking about reading 3000 nonfiction books a year as a child.

Also I’m not buying his comments on drug use
He's a comedian first. He's exaggerating for comedic purpose even when he's talking serious topics.
Idk about 3000 books but the man is definitely well read and his brain is sharp.
Katt went through what Dave what supposed to, without fleeing to Africa. They trew everything at him and he's still here. The Machine really wanted him gone.

Last edited: